PDA

View Full Version : Still have not received Unity Cuillotine Edition

Krughal
11-17-2014, 11:24 PM
Hello Ubisoft.

How come I still don't have my Unity Guillotine Edition?
I have preordered the game in August, and I did not receive any package until today.
When I got the package it only contained Assassin's Creed: Rogue, but no Unity!
The packing slip says it included Unity Guillotine edition and Special Edition, but the parcel was just an envelope, and the packing slip also said 1 of 1, So UPS did not leave any box standing in the truck. This was a severe mistake from Ubisoft! I've tried calling the local help line, but I only get the same person over and over again, who each time tells me "We're working on it, and each time you call again it will take us longer to resolve your problem." This guy should not even be allowed to work on customer service!

UbiVolfbane
11-17-2014, 11:54 PM
Please contact your region's Ubishop team again by phone or via Support ticket. Please inquiry any information regarding the packaging and order status. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience you've experienced. You may also PM me the ticket number so that I may pass it along to the proper team. Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Helmi83
11-18-2014, 12:25 AM
Please contact your region's Ubishop team again by phone or via Support ticket. Please inquiry any information regarding the packaging and order status. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience you've experienced. You may also PM me the ticket number so that I may pass it along to the proper team. Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Here's my ticket no(01697143) and like him too i preorder in late August but i have RECEIVED NONE of my orders. No PS4 AC Unity Guillotine & PS3 AC ROGUE CE!!!

This is the worst preorder in my experience so far, A preorder without receiving a game on launch day, Does this qualifies as preorder to UBISOFT nowadays???:mad: & please don't think the 10% discount is doing much especially after me and other numerous people with the same issue are not being attended to by support!!!:mad::mad::mad: