PDA

View Full Version : ACU: Time saver packs... what do they do?

MnemonicSyntax
11-17-2014, 06:52 PM
So besides the negative "cash grab" BS that some will spout, I'm curious as to what the Time Saver packs in Unity actually do. It says it shows the locations of all murder mysteries and Paris Stories, but does it also show the locations of the steps required? For example, does it only show the start location of a Murder Mystery and not where the other clue locations are?

And the same goes with the Nostradamus Enigmas. Does it show the location of each Hint? I'd like to know the location of each Mystery and Story, but I like figuring out the Enigmas on my own.

Thanks!

Atlanta Chrome
12-02-2014, 11:16 PM
Hi, I too can't seem to find the point of the time saver packs. I have purchased the Nostradamus Enigma pack but I can't find a reference to it within the game. As far as I can see nothing has change in my map. No new icons have appeared to reveal the locations. Please help Thanks.

Rafe Harwood
12-02-2014, 11:28 PM
I stay away from them for any game tbh.

They are what is said on the tin I'm guessing. You don't have to search for stuff, it is just presented to you (in some form).

If you want to turn your 100hr game into a 50hr game then that's what 'time saver' means *shrug*

Of course, never having purchased one, this is all just logic and may not be fact lol