PDA

View Full Version : Coop and [0x60000001]

Kebabovic
11-17-2014, 05:03 PM
Is there something I can do to play in coop mode ?
That's the main reason why I got the game, and still I haven't been able to try it.

I can't find any contact in game, when I try to join a random coop game it takes forever, and I have no access to any club feature.

My question is : Is it a problem on Ubi servers side, or is there a workaround ?

EDIT :

Here are 2 solutions that worked for me :

1-(Found by Kizuta) : go to control panel>windows firewall>advanced settings>incoming rules.
Find the ACU line for the the UDP port(should be the bottom one) you can see in the Port-Type dropdown menu (dont change that). In the tab "Protocols and Ports"change the LOCAL Port to Play-to inquiry.

2-If this doesn't work try to assign a DMZ to your PC/console from your router inteface(check the manufacturer webste for more info)

The0ne88
11-17-2014, 09:21 PM
Is there something I can do to play in coop mode ?
That's the main reason why I got the game, and still I haven't been able to try it.

I can't find any contact in game, when I try to join a random coop game it takes forever, and I have no access to any club feature.

My question is : Is it a problem on Ubi servers side, or is there a workaround ?

Same here man... i just stop to play.... Single player is Boring and when i cant play online i just exit. Shame on you UBISOFT you just ****ed up Assassin's Creed 3 and at now you ****ed up Assassin's Creed Unity... Worst company ever i see...

apresmode
11-17-2014, 09:30 PM
I don't know what the actual issue is. I've got a ticket in, but haven't heard back from anyone yet. I've been reading online that flushing your dns might help as well as fixing your Hosts file. I haven't been able to try it, but will tonight. Hopefully it fixes the problem.

Here's the post I followed. Good luck.
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/952108-FIX-error-code-0x60000001

Kebabovic
11-17-2014, 09:34 PM
Update :

I tried to use the DMZ function on my router to my local IP, and it worked, I could use the multiplayer features.

So it has to be related to ports forwarding.
At the moment I'm trying to open all the ports required :

Game Ports:
Inbound UDP: 3074
Outbound TCP: 80, 443

Uplay PC:
TCP: 80, 443, 13000, 13005, 13200

But I'm having trouble to open the UDP 3074, my router says that it is already used by some other function.

Anyways, I only play online games, and it has been years since I had to deal with ports forwarding.

The DMZ solution won't work for me since we are 2 players on the network so I really need to find out what ports are causing issues.

apresmode
11-17-2014, 09:51 PM
Yeah I might try the DMZ tonight, too if the above doesn't work. It's not a good solution, but I suppose I could just turn it off after I'm done playing.

Kebabovic
11-17-2014, 10:02 PM
Yes I confirm the DMZ solution is working, but only for one PC on the network.

I opened all the ports mentionned earlier, that didn't work.

The only port I didn't manage to open is the UDP 3074, so it might be the one causing the troubles.

Any help would be appreciated.

Calgerion
11-17-2014, 10:16 PM
I am wondered, that any developer is able to create game, where u must manualy forwarding ports on router!!!! LOL.....

thats big "SH*T" because I have no acces to my router (point), it have only administrator.... I would like, if Ubisoft will take care of my problem :-D I am wondered how they will solve this :-D

ubisoft is all the time number one !!!!

Kebabovic
11-17-2014, 10:24 PM
I hope they will learn from their mistakes, otherwise I'm afraid The Division will be a failure too.

apresmode
11-17-2014, 11:20 PM
I am wondered, that any developer is able to create game, where u must manualy forwarding ports on router!!!! LOL.....

thats big "SH*T" because I have no acces to my router (point), it have only administrator.... I would like, if Ubisoft will take care of my problem :-D I am wondered how they will solve this :-D

ubisoft is all the time number one !!!!

Super helpful.

SquirrelCheese
11-17-2014, 11:55 PM
I've had this error from day 1. Multiplayer is simply broken. DMZ or not - makes 0 difference here.

Altair1789
11-18-2014, 12:01 AM
I think something people with this issue (including me) have in common is that our rank is glitched. My real rank is I think officer, but it says legend

Sp00fer
11-18-2014, 02:21 AM
Try this, it helped me.

This worked for me, go to your windows firewall settings, incoming rules. There u have 2 separate entry for ACU on private profile. I did it just for the UDP port u can see in the Port-Type dropdown menue (dont change that). In the tab "Protocolls and Ports" u change the LOCAL Port to Play-to inquiry.

Maybe i just got lucky with the connection but since then it works out for me.

-------

Heres a pic with the modifications, its german layout though.
http://i60.tinypic.com/2crqzox.png

Protocoll type is UTP, never change that - in one of those ACU entrys it should be the default setting. An there u have to change the local port like shown in the pic.

As i said before i really dont know if this is the trick, it just works for me now and its another temporary solution.

VG83
11-18-2014, 02:25 AM
After following instructions from post above, multiplayer/connectivity is working.

Huge relief!

D_cover
11-18-2014, 02:27 AM
Just to say I am connected via ethernet cable. Still can't play co-op.

Kebabovic
11-18-2014, 01:10 PM
Kizuta you are my hero.

It worked for me, I advise anyone with similar issues to try it out.

Sp00fer
11-18-2014, 02:01 PM
Glad it worked for some of u guys, spread the word and lets unite ingame. :)

D_cover
11-18-2014, 03:05 PM
local Port to switched to edge traversal since I didn't have the play to equiry option.

Haven't tried it in game but got the invite menu up.

I would also like to say that it is dumb how Ubi didn't see this issue. We the community shouldn't be fixing their problems and bugs. We buy a product we expect it to work.

I will admit that I am not tech savvy and I could of easily messed up my PC when doing this.

D_cover
11-18-2014, 03:08 PM
We need to make a group called "Sruvivors of the [0x60000001]"

Kebabovic
11-18-2014, 03:42 PM
D_cover : Are you sure you were in the UDP line ?

There are 2 lines for ACU, one for the TCP protocol and one for UDP, make sure you are doing the switch in the UDP tab.

I agree that we shouldn't have to do the troubleshooting, but we are a community, and we'd rather be active and try our best to solve the issues, instead of sitting aside and cursing UBI for their mistakes.

Keep in mind that when a game is released too early, it's because they get pressure from the people who invests money, it's never a choice made by the developpers.

D_cover
11-18-2014, 03:54 PM
D_cover : Are you sure you were in the UDP line ?

There are 2 lines for ACU, one for the TCP protocol and one for UDP, make sure you are doing the switch in the UDP tab.

I agree that we shouldn't have to do the troubleshooting, but we are a community, and we'd rather be active and try our best to solve the issues, instead of sitting aside and cursing UBI for their mistakes.

Keep in mind that when a game is released too early, it's because they get pressure from the people who invests money, it's never a choice made by the developpers.

Yeah double checked. Although edge traversal seems to have worked. Joined a random co-op game and don't seem to be having any issues. So if someone else like me doesn't have the option to select "play to equiry" and it might be something else for other to try that have exhausted all their options. From my understanding it tunnels over (I think) certain security. But don't quote me on that. I just looked up what it did before I tried it since I didn't want to knock my self offline and not know how to fix it.

So yeah look like I've managed to get what I paid for.

I just hope Far Cry 4 isn't the same. I am expecting to play that today.

Kebabovic
11-18-2014, 04:19 PM
Forgot to mention I am using Windows 8.1

dragonkite6
11-19-2014, 12:39 AM
So after looking around on the net and trying some stuff I stumbled into a solution for me and my friend, maybe this will help you also.

Go into windows firewall

Go to advanced settings on the left

Click the inbound rules on the left in the window that poped up

Scroll down untill you see 4 uplay icons...two of them are grey (at least they were for me and my friend)

click those in turn and press the enable rule on the right. All four uplay icons should now be green.

Close windows and try ACU again..

Hope it works for you too...