PDA

View Full Version : Side mission issue/question

Asperkai
11-17-2014, 02:50 PM
I was working on the side mission you kill one guy then you are sent to the jail to retrieve a rope ladder. It is in a locked cell, windows are barred no way to drop down into the cell and the door is locked. Am I missing something?

Also I am finding Nomad Points that do not allow me to collect them. Am I suppose to do something to make them register that I am standing on its spot? The first one I am having issues with is the one on Patheon. The other I did not bother writing down and have not tried collecting any others since normally the spots left are in harder to reach areas. I am on Sequence 3.

Thanks in advance.

Asperkai
11-18-2014, 02:24 PM
I was working on the side mission you kill one guy then you are sent to the jail to retrieve a rope ladder. It is in a locked cell, windows are barred no way to drop down into the cell and the door is locked. Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance.

I found a way inside that did not show it self to me before. Just in case anyone else was having issues with this one. Slid under a few walls this time barely had to deal with any guards only four. Also noticed that the cell was suddenly opened after I went through a window and not down from the roof.

Question still stands about the Nomad points not allowing me to to collect them.

DamienCrow
11-21-2014, 01:20 AM
If you're talking about the nomad chests and quests unlocked by the companion app, they are having major issues with the app not syncing properly with the game. You can see the miles of forum posts in the technical help section about it and Ubisoft knows and is working on it. I have found it best to use the app while you are also in game so the app is connected live to your game and can update and unlock rewards. If you unlock a chest or quest while the app is not synced with your game, they don't always communicate.

Asperkai
11-21-2014, 03:29 PM
Gah typing on a phone is annoying!

Anyway no I am not talking about the chests I finally have the companion app and unlocked my first chest last night. I am talking about the nomad points I was allowed to grab some before I even got the companion app. The ones that remain on my map refuse to allow me to collect them.