PDA

View Full Version : rogue - missed part of a cutscene near the end can someone brief it for me

zzcool500
11-17-2014, 01:24 PM
so i am playing rogue and so far the game is better than unity in every way however there was a cutscene where i missed some valueble information so i thought i'd ask someone to explain it too me

it's the cutscene that happens when the truth video gets uploaded to the assassins network (the one that shows shays memories in one cutscene) theres some message box console thing showing with text from i guess shaun and i missed it as i was paying attention to the dialog can someone tell me what the text was about or just post the text i am afraid of looking it up on youtube as i will likely get unity spoiled if i try either by comments or related videos

VestigialLlama4
11-17-2014, 02:22 PM
so i am playing rogue and so far the game is better than unity in every way however there was a cutscene where i missed some valueble information so i thought i'd ask someone to explain it too me

it's the cutscene that happens when the truth video gets uploaded to the assassins network (the one that shows shays memories in one cutscene) theres some message box console thing showing with text from i guess shaun and i missed it as i was paying attention to the dialog can someone tell me what the text was about or just post the text i am afraid of looking it up on youtube as i will likely get unity spoiled if i try either by comments or related videos

Basically Otso Berg uploaded the entire footage we see in the game to the Assassins and the other organization - Initiates, Erudito - to show that the Assassins are not all good and the Templars are not evil. To upload the files, Berg basically bypassed some of the internet defenses they have and the Assassins kind of panicked at the intrusion. Nobody knows where it will lead to.

zzcool500
11-17-2014, 03:28 PM
Basically Otso Berg uploaded the entire footage we see in the game to the Assassins and the other organization - Initiates, Erudito - to show that the Assassins are not all good and the Templars are not evil. To upload the files, Berg basically bypassed some of the internet defenses they have and the Assassins kind of panicked at the intrusion. Nobody knows where it will lead to.

could you tell me what was said in the text if you can find a picture or something