PDA

View Full Version : Get Rid of the Restrictions on all the Legendary Gear

ironlemur
11-17-2014, 06:40 AM
Why lock 90% of the end game equipment behind a feature (Club competition) that isn't even in the game yet? Seriously, why is this even a thing? A better system would have been to make the gear purchasable through normal means and make club competition some sort of alternative way to get it for free/discounted or something. I literally have hundreds of thousands of francs piling up with nothing to spend them on because almost none of this stuff is accessible.

h3llfire741
11-17-2014, 07:36 AM
Yes, quite annoying. Hoping they would unlock all the club competition pre-reqs. Its annoying that there are no alternative ways to unlock it other than club competition, a feature that isn't even in the game...

Marcus101RR
11-17-2014, 07:43 AM
It is in the game, but, the game is broken and the online coop system is currently fubar. Waiting for Patch 3, should fix everything so to speak and allow us to start competing against other clubs. Prepare yourselves as you will start getting kicked alot by online coop games if you suck or have no mic.

ironlemur
11-17-2014, 08:04 AM
It is in the game, but, the game is broken and the online coop system is currently fubar. Waiting for Patch 3, should fix everything so to speak and allow us to start competing against other clubs. Prepare yourselves as you will start getting kicked alot by online coop games if you suck or have no mic.

As far as I'm aware there isn't even a voice chat (or any avenue of communication, for that matter) currently present in the game. Friends and I have been having to use external voice communication like Steam voice or Mumble. This is another of my gripes about this game. Why, if you're going to have so much of the game so heavily influenced by co-op, is there no way of communicating with other players? I'd love to be proven wrong on this and find out I simply wasn't observant enough or something, because otherwise this is a pretty huge oversight on Ubisoft's part.

ironlemur
11-18-2014, 03:04 AM
Shameless bump.

ACE7492
11-18-2014, 05:04 AM
Too much of this game is leaning to multiplayer rewards. I liked how many of the other AC games had a single player version and multiplayer version split for however you wanted to play. I don't think multiplayer should be gone, I just don't want it tied to my single player experience. On top of the fact that the multiplayer seems a bit forced and unfinished. I know lots of people like the other stuff but I miss the single player experience being the focus at the games core. I like many of the new features added to the game, but if multiplayer and micro-transactions are the new direction for this game I for one will be let down. Hopefully they will learn from this endeavor of failure and start to focus on quality instead of quantity. Sometimes less is more.

Xazur
11-18-2014, 05:07 AM
I also agree, remove the requirement for legendary gear or reassign it.