PDA

View Full Version : I have lost my save data.

Remrate
11-17-2014, 06:37 AM
Just a few minutes ago I found I lost my data of 46 hours play. I have completed the story and the save data was 70% complete. What the hell??

buzzjpu
11-17-2014, 06:43 AM
Save data all gone. Sure would have been nice if UBIsoft actually knew what they were doing and didn't only tie one save file to the game. This has been a joke and as a loyal fan of this series from the beginning I will not be buying any future releases if this is the way things go.

Beholder1984
11-17-2014, 06:44 AM
Just a few minutes ago I found I lost my data of 46 hours play. I have completed the story and the save data was 70% complete. What the hell??

You're not the only one here. Just logged in and got the message that my save file is corrupt and if I would like to create a new save game and start over. I mean really????

eightyonefish
11-17-2014, 06:54 AM
Same here! I just went to play the game and it started from the beginning. I appear to have lost all my save data and several days of progress - I thought save games were meant to sync to the uPlay cloud? Is this connected to the uPlay outage maybe?

eightyonefish
11-17-2014, 07:00 AM
I just got the data corrupt message. What happened to the security of backing games up to the cloud? Ubisoft?

Zokana
11-17-2014, 07:13 AM
Same here lost, like 50 hours. Even worse is I bought a pack of hack credits. I want my money back, oh wait that is never gonna happen. I'll prolly never play another AC title ever. This is a complete disaster of a launch.

Beholder1984
11-17-2014, 09:12 AM
Currently this message is displaying at the ubi site: http://uplay.ubi.com/#!/en-GB/maintenance
So let's hope they put some backups back for us.

"There are intermittent issues impacting some Uplay services. We're actively working to solve these issues. Gamers can be reassured that no progress data associated with these services will be lost. We apologize for any inconvenience."

ROTFEDER
11-17-2014, 10:30 AM
Well, also lost my savegame. Will Ubisoft inform us when they solved the problem??? How shall we know that we can play again.
An absolut disaster and shame for Ubisoft.:mad:

djleem1510
11-17-2014, 10:42 AM
just tried to load up my save game and its gone this is a joke

Zokana
11-17-2014, 10:56 AM
Sad to say it but this issue happened in Black Flag and players were told its fixed and sorry but start over. Really hope its not the same case. Glad I didn't order the new FC too.