PDA

View Full Version : AC: Unity- QTEs broken *spoilers

QuickHandGaming
11-17-2014, 05:51 AM
at the point in the mission where you fight Pierre Bellec the QTEs dont end . If if i win the QTE it restarts, if i fail i die . i verified files but it said all files were fine. any fixes?

asph3ll
11-17-2014, 06:13 AM
When I did it (mind you this was before patch 1.2, which might have broken something) there's 3 stages of completion in the QTE:

Win
Draw
Fail

The win requirement is stupidly high, especially so for a keyboard. If you don't meet it you'll simply break apart and have to repeat it till you win.
Personally I'd just recommend using a macro as most people that don't do a lot of typing or button mashing more than likely can't press the key fast enough.

So I'd assume it's more likely that you're simply not meeting the win requirement, rather than a bug. If indeed a macro doesn't work though, then it's probably a bug caused by 1.2, which would mean there's no "fix" for it.

QuickHandGaming
11-19-2014, 05:53 PM
When I did it (mind you this was before patch 1.2, which might have broken something) there's 3 stages of completion in the QTE:

Win
Draw
Fail

The win requirement is stupidly high, especially so for a keyboard. If you don't meet it you'll simply break apart and have to repeat it till you win.
Personally I'd just recommend using a macro as most people that don't do a lot of typing or button mashing more than likely can't press the key fast enough.

So I'd assume it's more likely that you're simply not meeting the win requirement, rather than a bug. If indeed a macro doesn't work though, then it's probably a bug caused by 1.2, which would mean there's no "fix" for it.

I use a Xbox controller and when the second stage fins if i dont touch my controller during the button mashing it shows the red icon and fails but if i win it plays the win sound que but puts me back to previous stage with no red icon showing i failed