PDA

View Full Version : Accessing the Season Pass DLC in Unity in-game

ChiberianWinter
11-17-2014, 04:44 AM
Hey guys, sorry if I'm posting this in wrong place but I figured that I'd post here since this part of the forum sees the most traffic... I bought the season pass for unity from the XBOX live store pre-release, however I'm not really sure whether or not it successfully synced with my game. To my understandings, the Dead Kings and Shao Jun DLC won't be available until 2015 but the Chem Revolution, Killed by Science missions I would assume are accessible. Is there anyone with the XBOX one season pass who can confirm or refute this? Thank you!

jakepotts
11-17-2014, 04:58 AM
Yes, I was able to play Chemical Revolution on XB1. I believe it shows up as a Paris story icon.

Noodlebug
11-17-2014, 07:30 PM
I've been running around where the Killed by Science mission is supposed to show up and nothing. When I go to manage games it says only the Fleur de Lys sword is installed.

D.I.D.
11-17-2014, 07:33 PM
Chemical Revolution is down in the south east somewhere (not all the way east, though - west of the slums and swampland).

Killed by Science has to be traded for 500 UPlay points, and since the only way to get 500 points is by joining a team on Unite and the Unite site is broken*, you'll probably never be able to play that mission.

* Site works, but "Join Team" button is broken because the browser version of UPlay is on limited functionality and has been for ages