PDA

View Full Version : Why further neglect PS4 dhasboard? is this again Microsoft Bribes? (screenshots)

Adam_Chattaway
11-17-2014, 04:14 AM
So anyone here with a PS4 and assassins creed black flag and any PS4 game will know when on the dashboard and pressing down on a game to load the game as seen in my screenshots you get a cool background and music play for every game from call of duty, ffxiv, lords of the fallen etc, same with black flag, so why with the new game have the left it bare, with no music? is this a further example of Microsoft bribing? when even the worst of F2P!!!! games have background and music completing the feeling of the PS4 home screen why leave it out for unity making it look cheap?

BLACK FLAG (http://u.cubeupload.com/AdamChattaway/kjg.jpg)

UNITY (http://u.cubeupload.com/AdamChattaway/17811261020548639005.jpg)

Steelray25
11-17-2014, 06:46 AM
Probably oversight or just more evidence of the game being rushed out too fast.

I mean, we're getting BLACK loading screens FFS.

ace3001
11-17-2014, 06:54 AM

I still can't believe they threw out the iconic loading screen that every single main Assassin's Creed before this had.

That said, this kind of thing doesn't affect gameplay, so not really worth complaining about.

Steelray25
11-17-2014, 07:00 AM
That said, this kind of thing doesn't affect gameplay, so not really worth complaining about.

True. Not like we really need to pile on anyway. ;)

ace3001
11-17-2014, 07:05 AM
True. Not like we really need to pile on anyway. ;)Ain't that the truth.

TwentyGlyphs
11-17-2014, 07:52 AM

It's not always black, though. Sometimes when it takes especially long to load, they put up a tiny little plain progress bar in the middle of the screen to show you there's still more to load. LOL.

Seriously though, they probably had the iconic loading screen and then ran into some kind of problem with it near the end of production. They probably didn't have time left to replace it with anything, so we got the black screen. They couldn't have actually done that on purpose, right?