PDA

View Full Version : How do I start a new game?

amourfouu
11-17-2014, 03:00 AM
How do i start a new game without deleting my current game?
Every time I launch the game my only choice is to Continue with my current game.
I don't see how I can start a new game from the beginning with a new blank map and starter weapons and gear.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Sorry If this has been answered before, I can't seem to find any info regarding this issue in the forums.

asph3ll
11-17-2014, 03:18 AM
Go to your ubisoft folder, under savegames use the last edited timestamp to figure out which folder is AC unity (mine is 720, no idea if it's universal) and then move that to another location.

When you start AC unity next, it wont find any savegame, and you can start over. If you ever feel like using your old save again, simply move the new save you made, and put back the old one.

Directory should be something like:

Your default install folder (C/Program Files/etc) > Ubisoft game launcher > Savegames > Gibberish string of letters and numbers > 720 (or whatever your last edited folder is if ACU is your last played game.)

amourfouu
11-17-2014, 05:34 AM
@asph311 thanks for the prompt reply, i'll try your recommendation. much appreciated.

KinGDm0102
11-17-2014, 05:44 AM
Go to your ubisoft folder, under savegames use the last edited timestamp to figure out which folder is AC unity (mine is 720, no idea if it's universal) and then move that to another location.

When you start AC unity next, it wont find any savegame, and you can start over. If you ever feel like using your old save again, simply move the new save you made, and put back the old one.

Directory should be something like:

Your default install folder (C/Program Files/etc) > Ubisoft game launcher > Savegames > Gibberish string of letters and numbers > 720 (or whatever your last edited folder is if ACU is your last played game.)

but in the games,it will say broken save,how can i do