PDA

View Full Version : [PS4] ACU - Missing Paris stories?

lagrue
11-17-2014, 02:00 AM
Hi everybody, I've complete the game, and every single paris story available on the map, however my total for the stories is 74% - I can see some missions as white squares in the DNA and some as dark squares, the light ones allow me to track them - however doing so doesn't actually do anything...

SO I've come to a point now where I don't get it... I knew cockades and plaques I had to walk near for them to show up on the map, but I have entire districts with no paris stories complete? What do I do?

dreggas
11-17-2014, 02:25 AM
I haven't completed the game but in Ile De Cite (I believe that's the name) it's saying I have completed 3/4 paris stories and I can't for the life of me find the last one. I have progressed pretty far so maybe I need to put on lower level gear to get what should be a lower level mission? Any help would be appreciated. (I am playing the PC version).

Upasni
11-17-2014, 10:36 PM
You can unlock the rest of the quest locations via the EStore, time saver packs for 150HelixPoints

bigredrascal52
11-18-2014, 08:16 AM
You can unlock the rest of the quest locations via the EStore, time saver packs for 150HelixPoints

Not true for Palaus de justice district I have 1/1 artifacts 9/10 chest still have level 3 red chest 4/4 cockades 3/4 Paris stories and 1/1 enigmas bought the Paris stories time saver pack the forth one is not showing up I have also ran every inch of the district north south east west nothing

DamienCrow
11-21-2014, 01:24 AM
For the Paris stories it can be weird. Not all of the missions for that district start IN that district. Sometimes the starting trigger is off in another area but they send you into that area to do whatever needs to be done. If you bought the time saver pack it should show you all of the missions on the map. I believe the helix rift missions also count toward your Paris stories overall sync % and that includes getting the optional bonus for collecting the high extra value for data.

Kytr
11-21-2014, 09:13 PM
Unfortunately, some of the Paris stories don't show up on the map until you get close to them (same as for some of the chests). Some of the ones you are missing may also depend on other missions that you have not done yet (there are some mission sets that must be done in sequence). I got stuck finding a couple of them and had to look up the starting points in a guide.

Diarmuid_III
11-22-2014, 07:23 PM
I completed all PAris stories but they are not showing as done at the Cafe! A real pain!

jonathan.c.tay
01-21-2015, 02:00 PM
I've done all Paris stories except at the top there is ONE more grey box and it's not opening despite my having done other stories. What is it? Is it a matter of waiting?

turtledisc
01-23-2015, 12:47 PM
I've done all Paris stories except at the top there is ONE more grey box and it's not opening despite my having done other stories. What is it? Is it a matter of waiting?

There is one Paris Story mission that is unlocked by completing a Social Club mission (mission Cafe Procope at Cafe du Quartier Latin) - Encylopedie Diderot.

If you've only got 1 left to do, you should have 49 completed (or 51 if you got the extra 2 missions as a pre-order bonus). If you've already done that one, then you may need to go find a list of the missions online (http://segmentnext.com/2014/11/16/assassins-creed-unity-paris-story-missions-guide/ is pretty good) and compare that list to the ones you've done (a bit laborious but may be worth it).

phoenix-force411
01-27-2015, 07:03 PM
One of them is hidden behind a Helix Rift icon up in the Temple district(I believe that's the district), and it is very tricky to actually start the memory without starting the Helix memory. Poor placement of icons, Ubi! And the other mission is at the very South East part of Paris. I believe it is the Saint-Marcel district. On your map, there should a small single structure in the middle of nowhere at the very South East corner.

Barneyboy69
05-13-2015, 07:24 PM
Unfortunately, some of the Paris stories don't show up on the map until you get close to them (same as for some of the chests). Some of the ones you are missing may also depend on other missions that you have not done yet (there are some mission sets that must be done in sequence). I got stuck finding a couple of them and had to look up the starting points in a guide.

Let's be specific. I have reached Sequence 11. I have completed 6 of the Coop Missions, all of the Murder Mysteries and completed the Café Theatre and Social Club Missions. I have only done a few of the Helix Rift things because the Game Guide suggests leaving them till after Sequence 11. It is all a bit too distracting again from the main plot so it suited me. I haven't even started the Heists. I have done everything solo so far as I prefer it that way.

I have also completed all of the "visible to map" Paris Stories. The ones remaining are:

The Romantic Stroll (according to the Piggyback Game Guide this leads to another consecutive 3 missions on completion of the initial one)

The Tapestry Thief

These are, again according to the Game Guide, supposed to be available after Sequence 2, Memory 1.

So is there indeed a problem?

Strangely, I have a couple extra that I've completed that aren't listed in the Guide. These are:

The American Prisoner, and

The Chemical Revolution

These appeared on the map at the time of attempting them, and they appear in the Progress Tracker, but as I say they do not appear in the Game Guide.

I wonder if they actually came as part of some DLC. Anybody else seen 'em?

Why do most of the Chests, Cockades and Artifacts (the coat of arms things on the walls) show and others appear later apparently randomly without explanation?

Barneyboy69
05-13-2015, 07:39 PM
Yeh, I managed to get that one behind the Helix Rift icon but it was awkward.

Still looking for the others. See my reply to Kytr.

Lnguyen1997
07-26-2015, 05:40 AM
One of them is hidden behind a Helix Rift icon up in the Temple district(I believe that's the district), and it is very tricky to actually start the memory without starting the Helix memory. Poor placement of icons, Ubi! And the other mission is at the very South East part of Paris. I believe it is the Saint-Marcel district. On your map, there should a small single structure in the middle of nowhere at the very South East corner.

Hey I need help with how to unlock the very first box in parties story which helix drift I believe but somehow I can go on that thing to track or give a hint how to do helix crift what do i suppose to do? Can you please help?

Barneyboy69
07-26-2015, 11:30 AM
Hey I need help with how to unlock the very first box in parties story which helix drift I believe but somehow I can go on that thing to track or give a hint how to do helix crift what do i suppose to do? Can you please help?

I've finished the game now.

To finish the Helix Rifts successfully I recommend following the "ghost" and accumulating as many points as you can. You have to attain or exceed the target to gain 100% synch so go for as many "green" fragments as time allows to build up your total. You also get a bonus by "rescuing" the assassin and escaping the rift in time.

I'm nearly done on "Rogue" now, just the damned last Legendary Ship to do (Storm Fortress). Its so difficult!

Elinathen
07-30-2015, 01:25 PM
I saw jacob frye in Paris. Anyone notice his costume specially Jacob Frye Leather Coat, I love his coat and I bought from Sky-Seller Online Shop. Anyone Notice?