PDA

View Full Version : What did they do

DragonAssasin98
11-17-2014, 12:43 AM
They'res no whistle no picking up bodies and killing from a hiding place is horrendous, in the confession mission no one walks close enough to the confessionals for me to kill them. The whole point of the mission is to kill from a hiding place but the guys move to the opposite one when you get in a confessional. No mission should make you redo it and try just to do the side objectives this hard. The guy was two feet away it wouldn't let me kill him then I don't even know how but I did kill him,and you can't pick up enemy weapons you just bring that in for 2 games then ditch it. And it says press l2 to enter a window but that doesn't work and all I do is go aroun it 4-5 times. It's actually been lagging on the campaign none of my ps4 games have lagged on the campaign. Lock picking is stupid you can break a pick on easy ones. You know that L1 button that initiated combat that you hated well now you miss it more than air, because it's weird starting a fight or assassinating there's a Paris event where assassinate someone without being seen, and because sometimes he puts his sword away for no reason in combat then I get hit. What's the easiest whay to do that besides shooting them because that doesn't register in the game, throw a smoke bomb then kill them only thing is that turns the target into an ordinary citizen that you can't kill. You can't sell weapons and I don't know why I should renovate the buildings. Takes a long time to load. While climbing unless just continuasly going up or down and to interact you need to push the button multiple times. The chests need you to be hooked up to initiates but that isn't working. They focused to much on coop and not on the game hope they didn't screw up far cry 4
COMBAT MAKES NO SENSE THEY SHOOT YOU ALOT AND IT BARELY LETS YOU KNOW WHEN PLUS THE COUNTER SYMBOL SUCKS ITS ALL BUTTON MASHING. I keep pressing circle when it says parry nothing happens I die or I can't hurt him, and I could kill 20 guys in any of the other games. Plus it's not accurate I'll press attack or parry but I get hit and die.You should have chests to collect money in all of your cafes but you don't like the banks for ezio, and I keep on trying to do a co-op mission but when I try to stop searching it won't let me so I have to kill myself. Plus the blue and gold chests should only pop up when you've unlocked them. SO FOR SOME REASON YOU CAN ONLY DUAL ASSASSINATE IF YOUR NOT PRESSING R2 and sometimes assassinate from air if your pressing it it just doesn't work. it keeps telling me to go get my money,or that I have skills left but I can't spend one those reminders are annoying for every cafe I renovate the max should go up and they should each have a chest. Plus it's stupid having to go through doors to get to the sanctuary can't I just fast travel there "nope"
OH HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN I THOUGHT I COULD GET EXTRA OR U IMPORTANT SKILLS NOT EVERYTHING IN THE GAME. IT WOULD BE FINE IF THEY JUST MADE THE LINEAR WITH THE GAME LIKE ALL THE OTHERS AND CERTAIN SKILL FOR CO-OP OR EXTRAS WHERE SKILLS.
Plus the unlockable armor was supposed to get me 25% more money according to one of the adds in my pause menu but I can't tell anyway still a huge waste of time for a skin. So I threw a cherry bomb and guards and aggressors or Templars whatever they are both came cool I thought they were gonna kill each other nope, and a guard attacked me just for standing in a place that wasn't restricted. The finisher bonus doesn't always work shouldn't you get twice as much for a double assassination. And just cause you air assassinate doesn't mean everyone notices I mean some of the guards are facing the other way and far away, ledge assassinations and double air assassinations suck.
I get out of their line of sight get in a hiding spot assassinate them but he hits them with a sword. Plus I aim and it's red but I miss with ranged attacks. And why doesn't the sword of Eden have a ranged ability.
GOOD THING I BOUGHT THIS USED FROM GAMESTOP.