PDA

View Full Version : Rank Your Favorite AC Games: From Best To Worst

Lord Follman
11-16-2014, 10:09 PM
Just wanted everyone's take on this. For all those we have played.

1. AC2
2. AC: Unity
3. AC: Brotherhood
4. AC: Black Flag
5. AC3
6. AC: Revelations
7. AC: 1 (great for its time)

JustPlainQuirky
11-16-2014, 10:21 PM
Best to Worst IMO

Loved:
1. AC Rogue
2. AC3
3. AC Revelations

Memorable:
4. AC2
5. AC1
6. AC FC
7. AC ToKW

Meh:
8. ACIV

Auuuugh:
9. AC Brotherhood
10. AC Lib
11. AC Unity

ToKW is only DLC but since it's around the same length and structured similarly to FC, I decided to include it.

projectpat06
11-16-2014, 10:27 PM
1. ACU
2. ACIV
3. AC2
4. AC3
5. AC1
6. AC Revelations
7. AC Brotherhood

king-hailz
11-16-2014, 10:28 PM
1) AC2
2) ACR/AC4
3) ACU/AC1/ACB
4) AC3

I'd still give them all above 8/10 though.

playlisting
11-16-2014, 10:31 PM
1. AC 2
2. AC Unity
3. AC Brotherhood/AC 4
4. AC 3
5. AC Revelations

Have yet to play AC 1.

Hood2theBurbs
11-16-2014, 10:32 PM
Sure, here's mine

AC3 (Love Connor, and the storyline except the modern day ending)
AC4 (Edward story was great and refined open stealth gameplay was great)
AC Rogue (This game is all about story, and while it has some flaws imo it does not dissapoint)
AC2 (Refined everything established in AC1 and over all just fun to play, cartoon villains disappointing)
AC Revelations (Decent story, return of Templars who aren't cartoon characters saying goodbye to Ezio and Altair)
ACU (Story is disappointing especially with the French Revolution as a back drop. and bugs ruin the experience)
AC 1 (To repetitive but a classic)
AC Brotherhood (VICTORIA AGLI ASSASSINI!!! do I need to say anymore?)

Nihilog
11-16-2014, 10:33 PM
Best to Worst IMO

Auuuugh:
11. AC Unity

I'm sorry, but you have really bad taste. I know this is very subjective.
Unity has made great improvements. Contextualization of the historical period, a really good female character and co-op missions all story-based.
Rogue is a ersatz of Black Flag, not very innovative. You have made an emotional choice.

Bigodon
11-16-2014, 10:34 PM
what i played:

1 - ac II
2 - ac black flag
3 - ac brotherhood
4 - ac unity (haven't finished, but so far... it is)
5 - ac revelations
6 - ac III
7 - ac I

Pandassin
11-16-2014, 10:35 PM
I have only played AC2, AC3, AC4 and ACU but:

1. AC Unity
2. AC4
3. AC3
4. AC2

JustPlainQuirky
11-16-2014, 10:35 PM
I'm sorry, but you have really bad taste. I know this is very subjective.
Unity has made great improvements. Contextualization of the historical period, a really good female character and co-op missions all story-based.
Rogue is a ersatz of Black Flag, not very innovative. You have made an emotional choice.

Doesn't matter if it improves stuff mechanically if it isn't fun to play and the story is dismissive, which is my opinion.

And Elise's character was horribly executed.

And I prefer Rogue over Black Flag. Both have essentially the same gameplay but Rogue, IMO, has an investing narrative wheras Black Flag does not. I didn't care for Edward's story nor did I invest in side characters like Mary Read.

But this isn't a debate thread. If you disagree that's fine with me.

IDC what you think of my taste

Namikaze_17
11-16-2014, 10:41 PM
( Story-Wise)

1) AC3/ACRO
2) AC4/AC1
3) ACR
4) AC2
5) ACU/ACL/ACB

(Characters)

1) AC3/AC4
2) ACRO/AC1
3) ACR
4) ACU ( Pierre only)
5) AC2
6) ACL/ACB

(Gameplay minus Rogue & Unity)

1) AC2/AC4
2) AC3/ACR
3) AC1
4) ACB/ACL

ACfan443
11-16-2014, 11:45 PM
I'm of two minds about Unity. I loved the gameplay and gameworld, loads of open ended assassinations, tailing kept to a minimum, challenging combat, packed full of meaty content and stunning locales. On the other hand the story left me feeling empty and dissatisfied, my major gripe with it was that it almost completely abandoned the AC lore that set this franchise apart from others. No POEs(apart from a brief glimpse at the end), present day watered down with piss, no mystery, and a barely-there overarching plot. What you're essentially left with is a depressingly one dimensional average story. From a narrative standpoint it doesn't 'feel' like an AC game, it feels like a total reboot. The past and present dynamic is what I loved so much about the Desmond saga.

For now, ACU sits somewhere in the middle:
AC1/AC2
ACB/ACU
AC4
ACR
AC3

Edit: altered my ranking after some re-evaluation.

rprkjj
11-17-2014, 12:03 AM
AC4/ACU
ACB
ACR
AC3
AC2
AC1

Haven't played Rogue or Liberation, and I haven't completely finished Freedom Cry.

Minsooky
11-17-2014, 12:40 AM
I'll preface by saying I'm really obsessed with American history, especially the Revolutionary War, so it may skew my answers a bit. Also I hate pirates and sailing a lot.

AC2
AC: Brotherhood
AC3
AC Unity
AC Rogue
AC3 Liberation
AC Black Flag
AC Revelations
AC1

harsab
11-17-2014, 12:52 AM
AC2/ACU
ACB
ACR
AC1
AC3
ACBF

(Haven't played Liberation & will be playing Rogue as soon as i finish completing Unity)

ACBF Was the worst to me purely because the story felt like it had nothing to do with AC & i felt like i was playing a separate title by Ubisoft called Pirates Creed.

Fatal-Feit
11-17-2014, 12:58 AM
Favorites from best to worse?

AC:3/IV/RO
AC:U
AC:R/1
AC:2/B

Assassin_M
11-17-2014, 01:06 AM
1- AC Unity (from what I played of it. I was on sequence 5)
2- AC IV
3- AC III/AC I
4- ACR/ACB
5- AC II

X_xWolverinEx_X
11-17-2014, 01:08 AM
best to worst(haven't played rogue or unity)
shadow of mordor(sorry had to put the joke in )

AC4
AC1(I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for it )
AC3
AC2
ACBO
ACR
ACL
ACBL(Blood lines)

Fatal-Feit
11-17-2014, 01:09 AM
1- AC Unity (from what I played of it. I was on sequence 5)
2- AC IV
3- AC III/AC I
4- ACR/ACB
5- AC II

I thought you played Rogue already. And hell yeah, Unity's the bomb! I still haven't even started on sequence 6.:)

Assassin_M
11-17-2014, 01:11 AM
I thought you played Rogue already. And hell yeah, Unity's the bomb! :)
Not yet but from what I watched, i already decided to buy it. I presume it'll be either with AC I and III or with AC IV.

Indeed, right now i'm just waiting for the second patch to release and i'll buy it again. Hopefully it fixes something.

FilipinoNinja67
11-17-2014, 01:20 AM
1) ACU ( if the bugs aren't patched out then this would be 2)
2) AC2
3) AC1
4) AC3
5) AC4
6) ACR
7) ACB

GaboGalban
11-17-2014, 01:45 AM
1) AC2/AC: Brotherhood (They're basically one big game)
2) AC: Rogue
3) AC4: Black Flag
4) AC: Revelations
5) AC3
6) AC (As always, bad aging)

Haven't played Liberation or Unity.

SixKeys
11-17-2014, 01:52 AM
Not yet but from what I watched, i already decided to buy it. I presume it'll be either with AC I and III or with AC IV.

Indeed, right now i'm just waiting for the second patch to release and i'll buy it again. Hopefully it fixes something.

Why would you protest something by buying it twice? You do realize you're actually giving Ubi more money by buying the game once, then returning it, then buying it again?

I-Like-Pie45
11-17-2014, 01:58 AM
Why would you protest something by buying it twice? You do realize you're actually giving Ubi more money by buying the game once, then returning it, then buying it again?

used gaming industry

Fatal-Feit
11-17-2014, 02:14 AM

Unless _M plans on purchasing a used copy.

ShoryukenMan
11-17-2014, 02:16 AM
I have not played Unity or Rogue so here's my list.

1. ACB - Fantastic game. Best in the series, imo. Tons of side content that weaves into the main plot. Great MD opening and closing.

2. AC2 - Best story in the series, imo. Charismatic character. Italy was amazing.

3. AC3 - Loved the frontier. Connor was cool imo. Homestead missions really fleshed out his character. Naval was a nice surprise.

4. AC4 - One of the best pirate games I've ever played. Loved the characters, but felt the story was just alright.

5. ACR - Weakest in the Ezio trilogy, imo. Still a very good game. Story was a little on the short side and there was very little side content, but still a fun game. Hated Den defense, though.

6. AC1 - Where it all started. Still a great game 'till this day, albeit a bit repetitive.

7. TOKW - Really enjoyed all the powers and was great to get a continuation of Connor's story, even if it didn't feel necessary.

8. FC - Gameplay was good. Adewalle was cool to play as, but I felt the story wasn't necessary.

9. ACL - Story was all over the place and felt detached. But, I actually still enjoyed the gameplay. I only recently played this one and by now I'm a little tired of the same combat animations.

By NO means does this mean that I think any of the games I've listed are bad. I love them all. And hopefully I'll love Rogue and Unity (when it gets fixed) just as much as I love the rest of the series.

steveeire
11-17-2014, 02:27 AM
AC4
AC2
ACU
ACB
AC
ACR
AC3 (One of the worst games I have ever played)

Steelray25
11-17-2014, 02:27 AM
1. AC IV
2. AC2 (I'm looking past the nostalgia factor or it would be #1)
3. AC:B
4. AC3
5. AC (again, not counting for nostalgia)
6. AC:R

Incomplete: AC:U It might sneak above AC3 when all said and done. Then again, I played AC3 through multiple times. I don't see myself doing that with Unity.

Rugterwyper32
11-17-2014, 02:38 AM
Haven't played Freedom Cry, Bloodlines, Liberation, Rogue or Unity. I can add the two DS ones, though.

1. AC4
2. AC1
3. AC:R
4. AC3
5. AC:B
6. AC2
7. ToKW
8. Ezio the Hedgehog: Discovery
9. AC: Altair's Chronicles

If things work the way I guess they will from a few comments and stuff here, I think AC4 and AC1 will drop to places 3-4 respectively, with Unity taking #1 and Rogue #2. All pretty good, though. Ezio the Hedgehog is also one hell of a platformer.

Conniving_Eagle
11-17-2014, 03:25 AM
1. AC4
2. AC: Rogue
3. AC: Unity (I haven't run into any glitches/bugs, surprising as that may sound.)
4. AC Revelations and AC2 (Purely nostalgia)
6. AC3 and AC Brotherhood (These were among my least favorite)
8. AC1 (Went back and played it a few years ago. Sooo repetitive.)

Conniving_Eagle
11-17-2014, 03:28 AM
Silly of me to forget Assassin's Creed: Django Unchained (The Video Game), more commonly known as Freedom Cry. That's also somewhere up there.

D.I.D.
11-17-2014, 03:35 AM
At the top, definitely:

Unity
AC4
Brotherhood
Freedom Cry

And right at the bottom:
AC3
Revelations

... And the rest in the middle somewhere. I wouldn't find it easy to rank the others.

I can be pretty certain at this point that the only ACs to date that I'll ever play again will be Unity, AC4 and Freedom Cry. The rest have aged too much for me now, and whenever I reinstall them I can't get far into them before I remove them again.

Assassin_M
11-17-2014, 03:46 AM
I got my money back entirely, i'm not buying it twice, i'm not rich lol.

TacoOoMonster
11-17-2014, 04:34 AM
1. Unity
2. ACII
3. ACIII
4. ACR
5. AC
6. ACB
7. ACIV

ze_topazio
11-17-2014, 01:55 PM

Might as well wait for the "GOTY" edition.

Namikaze_17
11-17-2014, 02:10 PM
Might as well wait for the "GOTY" edition.

If it'll get that... :rolleyes:

Dangerzone50
11-17-2014, 02:24 PM
#1 Brotherhood
#2 AC 2
#3 AC 4
#4 Revelation
#5 Rogue
#6 Freedom cry
#7 AC 1
#8 Bloodlines
#9 Liberation
#10 AC 3
#20 Unity

unity is #20 because it will always be my least favorite ac game... What a mess

RinoTheBouncer
11-17-2014, 02:31 PM
AC2
ACR
ACB
ACIII
ACI
ACIV
AC:Ro
AC:L

ze_topazio
11-17-2014, 02:43 PM
If it'll get that... :rolleyes:

It will, all of them, except the first, got them.

http://p.playserver1.com/ProductImages/1/9/5/5/4/2/6/1/16245591_700x700min_1.jpg
http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110415134326/assassinscreed/images/0/07/AC_Brotherhood_The_Da_Vinci_Edition_News_-_-_Page_1_Eurogamer.net.png
http://img.gamefaqs.net/box/9/8/1/225981_front.jpg
http://tubby.scene7.com/is/image/tubby/PS3AC3WE?$fullsize$
http://www.blogcdn.com/slideshows/images/slides/247/853/9/S2478539/slug/l/ac4bf-ps4-jackdaw-2d-uk-1.jpg

Namikaze_17
11-17-2014, 02:45 PM
It will, all of them, except the first, got them.

http://p.playserver1.com/ProductImages/1/9/5/5/4/2/6/1/16245591_700x700min_1.jpg
http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110415134326/assassinscreed/images/0/07/AC_Brotherhood_The_Da_Vinci_Edition_News_-_-_Page_1_Eurogamer.net.png
http://img.gamefaqs.net/box/9/8/1/225981_front.jpg
http://tubby.scene7.com/is/image/tubby/PS3AC3WE?$fullsize$
http://www.blogcdn.com/slideshows/images/slides/247/853/9/S2478539/slug/l/ac4bf-ps4-jackdaw-2d-uk-1.jpg

Hmm...didn't know about those. My bad. XD

king-hailz
11-17-2014, 02:46 PM
AC2
ACR
ACB
ACIII
ACI
ACIV

Wow u didn't like rogue or unity at all...

Anyways this franchise has the most mixed views I have ever seen every single game gets a lot of love... Every single one is atleast one persons favorite.

killzab
11-17-2014, 02:49 PM
AC2
ACR
ACB
ACIII
ACI
ACIV

why do you rank AC Ro and ACU so low? I thought you loved them, you gave them great scores in your review thread

RinoTheBouncer
11-17-2014, 03:01 PM
Wow u didn't like rogue or unity at all...

Anyways this franchise has the most mixed views I have ever seen every single game gets a lot of love... Every single one is atleast one persons favorite.

why do you rank AC Ro and ACU so low? I thought you loved them, you gave them great scores in your review thread

I actually did like them both. ACRo, I loved that one as a whole, but in comparison to the others, I just couldn’t put it above any of the others. Unity was wonderful up until the last chapter. The ending destroyed the game and the total lack of modern day and any progress to Juno’s story was a total let down for me. I mean two games in one year and not a single appearance for Juno?

Bullet747
11-17-2014, 03:11 PM
Out of what I've played:

-AC3
-AC: Brotherhood
-AC1
-AC2
-AC: Unity

killzab
11-17-2014, 03:20 PM
I'm not far enough into ACU to judge it properly yet, but I'm almost done with ACRo so ... :

AC2
ACR
ACB
ACIV
ACIII
ACRo
AC1

ACL

Dangerzone50
11-17-2014, 03:40 PM
I actually did like them both. ACRo, I loved that one as a whole, but in comparison to the others, I just couldn’t put it above any of the others. Unity was wonderful up until the last chapter. The ending destroyed the game and the total lack of modern day and any progress to Juno’s story was a total let down for me. I mean two games in one year and not a single appearance for Juno?

there was one in rogue, its easy to miss... I'll give you one hint... "A voice in the grey"

RinoTheBouncer
11-17-2014, 04:02 PM
there was one in rogue, its easy to miss... I'll give you one hint... "A voice in the grey"

Well that’s my point, if a main event in the modern day which is a portion of the game since day 1, and Juno’s story which is supposed to be a major thing since ACIII ending turned to something optional and easy to miss, then it’s good as gone. But thanks for pointing me out, my friend.

Dangerzone50
11-17-2014, 04:21 PM
Yeah it's pretty dumb and takes way too much effort to unlock the whole thing get all 200 animus fragments but it is her and her voice... Also, I think she gets one or two passing mentions as being a "looming threat", but yeah... She is pretty much nonexistent

dimbismp
11-17-2014, 04:22 PM
ACB
ACIV

ACR
AC3
AC2
AC1

Haven't played Rogue and liberation.Unity will take some place between 1-3#,depending the last sequence(although i know he ending) and the side missions,as i have only done 10% of them

catweazle100
11-17-2014, 04:37 PM
1. AC 2 -fantastic journey and very exciting
2. AC Rogue -Nice try to do the opposite and amazing story.
3. AC Unity -Stunning Paris and a strong main character.
4. AC Brotherhood- Stunning Rome and i liked the parachute
5. AC Black Flag +DLC FreedomCry- Brilliant pirate story
6. AC Revelations- It was very sad to say goodby to Ezio and story was quite good.
7. AC Liberation- Very good with a female character. Hopefully more in the future
8. AC 3-but i liked Connor and enjoyed the game but the story was not the strongest and DLC King Washington was a little bit silly.

The worst AC game is still better than any other game, accept Elder Scrolls. I really hope that AC continues at least with 10 more games and Ubisoft is not paying to much attention to IGN freaks or gamespots idiots. They really don´t know what they are doing....

Ziiimmie
11-17-2014, 05:17 PM
1. Assassins Creed: Brotherhood (really loved this game the story for both modern day and Ezio were stunning i enjoyed this play through more than any other in the AC universe all the new features at the time was mind blowing and parkouring through Rome was fantastic to say the least.
2. Assassins Creed III (by far the most hated of the Assassin Creed games but i actually really loved this game the story i felt was great and the new gameplay elements were near perfect even though i also hated it when it was first released! haha but it certainly grew on me as time progressed and the homestead missions were great)
3.Assassins Creed:Revelations (loved how they ended both Ezio and Altairs stories with dignity and well thought out story points (wish Desmond got the same treatment :(:() the whole Sync Nexus thing was pure GENIUS! loved Desmonds sequences as well as i always found the animus to be a fascinating machine so to roam its core was great fun for me)
4.Assassins Creed II (fantastic game with a superb story and amazing cities to explore)
5. Assassins Creed IV:Black Flag (hated the game on the first play through but i replayed it and have to say its a great game modern day has been a bit eerie but some components of it were quite fascinating)
6.Assassins Creed 1 (unfortunately just didn't age well still a great game in its own right Altair is a great character and Masyaf was fascinating to explore)

(so basically for me there is no worse AC game!)

haven't played any DLC or handheld but i will be buying them soon!

SirenianPrime
11-17-2014, 06:11 PM
1. Assassin's Creed 2
2. AC: Brotherhood
3. AC: Black Flag
4. AC: Revelations
5. Assassin's Creed
6. Assassin's Creed 3
10. AC: Unity

spots reserved for Rogue, and other games unplayed, that I know will be better than the mess that is Unity.

Lord Follman
11-19-2014, 08:52 AM
Seems like AC2 is on top of a lot of lists which is expected. Why can't they have another great story and character like Ezio

SheSaidSheSaid
11-19-2014, 09:03 AM
II by an inch over Brotherhood, a mile over Black Flag, and ten miles all over Revelations, III, and the original in that order. I'll place Rogue and Unity in the hierarchy once I've completed them.

jwhitsta
11-19-2014, 01:30 PM
Ac2 was the best all round ezio was awesome. Ac1 was great for its time loved the setting and lead. Revelations and brotherhood were really just big expansions for 2. Black flag I liked the naval aspect, but wasn't the strongest in any other department. 3 I hated in general, terrible lead character, didn't do enough with the setting. Haven't played rogue. Unity I really like the setting but I think they have really wrecked the combat system in this, it's too slow and simplified. It's a big step back especially compared to the brilliant system in shadow of mordor. Also the free running seems to have picked up all the bugs they were trying to eliminate in the older games. The co-op aspects are fun though when they actually work properly.

TorQue1988
11-20-2014, 06:37 PM
1) AC II / AC Brotherhood
2) AC Unity
3) AC Black Flag
4) AC Rogue
5) AC Revelations
6) AC 3
7) AC 1
8) AC Liberation

BK-110
11-20-2014, 07:32 PM
1. Assassin's Creed: Unity - The story could be a bit more fleshed out, and I miss a few features, but with all the great revamps in gameplay and the beautiful and living world and the wealth of content, it's my overall favorite game.
2. Assassin's Creed IV - Overall fantastic game, best stealth in the series before Unity, but it has some of the same failings as earlier games.
3. Assassin's Creed - I loved what the game set out to do, although the execution was somewhat flawed. Aside from the flawed counter system by far the best combat in the series (at least before Unity)
4. Assassin's Creed: Revelations - Beautiful location, overall good story, the only part of the Ezio trilogy that has some moral gray area and makes Ezio a more interesting person than just a perfect action hero.
5. Assassin's Creed II - Great game, but not a great Assassin's Creed game. Story is black and white, characters are stereotypical and mission structure is much too linear.
6. Assassin's Creed III - Really brought back moral questions to the series, story is great (although it is a bit ridiculous how many historical figures Connor meets), overall great characters. Stealth was really broken though, which is why I rank it so low.
7. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - A pretty great game, but a bad AC game for the same reasons as II along with the story having next to nothing to do with the Assassin-Templar conflict. The new combat was broken, but enjoyable.

These are my opinions, of course.

darksavior1977
11-20-2014, 07:44 PM
1. AC IV
2. AC 1
3. AC 2
All the brotherhood garbage
AC 3 of the Mohicans which sucked.
ACU lord of all that blows, worst one yet.

azeezmj
11-20-2014, 08:08 PM
1- acu
2- ac2
3- ac4
4- ac bh
5- ac 1
6- ...
7- ...
8- ...

99- ac3 -_-

SpiritOfNevaeh
11-20-2014, 08:19 PM
Haven't played Unity or Rogue yet, so I will update this list when I do.

And this list is according to a lot of factors, including story wise, settings, and not just because of glitches or game errors :p

1. AC3
2. AC2
3. AC1
4. AC4
5. ACB
6. ACR/ACL

Sabuto78
11-20-2014, 08:42 PM
AC2- Greatest Story and most fun missions.
AC4- Edward <3 Naval <3
AC: Rogue- Shay <3
AC: Brotherhood- My favorite assassin Robes god its beautiful <3
AC: Revelations- SMH. Bomb making wasn't that bad tho
AC3- Only good thing about this was Haythem and the tree parkour.

Only Revelations and AC3 I didn't enjoy. When I replayed Revelations and got more in depth to the bomb making part of it, I enjoyed myself more. AC3 even tho i try to replay it it's so broken SMFH

Those are ones ive played anyway

ACConspiracies
11-20-2014, 09:23 PM
I

king-hailz
11-20-2014, 09:25 PM
I have changed mine after rogue...

AC2 10/10
ACR/AC4 9.5/10
ACB/AC1 9/10
AC3/ACRo/ACU 8.5/10

Well whats changed is that rogue has made me feel better about AC3! I also realized that ACU is not as good as brotherhood and 1 to me...

JustPlainQuirky
11-20-2014, 10:46 PM
Ok so I was partially venting when I put Unity so low. Days have gone by so I'm less mad about the garbage story and wonky stealth. That being said, the customization, gameplay and co-op is hella fun so it's higher on my list.

Brotherhood is my least fav.

Shahkulu101
11-20-2014, 10:52 PM
Haven't played Unity fully but I think I'd only rank it better than AC3 and ACR but that is subject to change.

My favourite games are AC4 and ACB and it will take something special to change that. AC4 has my favourite story and gameplay and ACB, my first AC game, I just find so, so very fun despite the terrible story.

killzab
11-21-2014, 12:18 AM
Ok so I was partially venting when I put Unity so low. Days have gone by so I'm less mad about the garbage story and wonky stealth. That being said, the customization, gameplay and co-op is hella fun so it's higher on my list.

Brotherhood is my least fav.

Then you should try to be more reasonable before you post something.

MakimotoJin
11-21-2014, 01:31 AM
Am I the only one who wouldn't put AC2 in top?I liked it a lot,but I don't think it's the best in the franchise.I mean,each one had something special(other than Brothahood),so I guess I can't rank them with just a number.

Namikaze_17
11-21-2014, 01:41 AM
Am I the only one who wouldn't put AC2 in top?I liked it a lot,but I don't think it's the best in the franchise.I mean,each one had something special(other than Brothahood),so I guess I can't rank them with just a number.

I...agree with this.

Kratosx23
11-21-2014, 02:07 AM
1 ~ Brotherhood (Amazing)
2 ~ II (Amazing)
3 ~ Unity (Great)
4 ~ Black Flag (Good)
5 ~ III (Mediocre)
6 ~ Liberations (Mediocre)
7 ~ Revelations (Bad)
8 ~ Rogue (Bad)
9 ~ Assassins Creed (Trainwreck)

Yoshack Fyre84
11-21-2014, 02:34 AM
The most difficult task. I know FOR SURE my
#1 is Brotherhood.
#2 would be AC2
#3Black Flag
#4 AC3
#5 Revelations
#6 AC1
#7 Liberation

I haven't played Rogue yet so I can't rate that. Also I haven't played enough of Unity to make a fair consensus on it yet.

What is so many people's gripe with Brotherhood? The introduction of 100% Syncing? The customizable costumes? The AWESOME location?

MakimotoJin
11-21-2014, 02:52 AM
What is so many people's gripe with Brotherhood? The introduction of 100% Syncing? The customizable costumes? The AWESOME location?

IMO it had nothing special.Nothing really called my attention during the storyline.Borgia here,Ezio there,but I can't remember a thing that made the story special.AC2 had the First Civ,Ezio's family and Da Vinci as most memorable.AC3 had the Revolution,Desmond's adventures and the Kenways.AC4 had...uh,not much as well.And Rogue was pretty darn amazing.Shay,Haytham,being a Templar and a traitor.
I'm not saying Brotherhood is bad,I'm saying it lacks personality.

Also,100% sync was badly done in BH.

THe.NoMaD
11-21-2014, 03:02 AM
1. AC Brotherhood - My all time favourite. Enjoyed everything about this game. MP was new. Rome was awesome and it also had the best villains.

2. AC 2
3. AC Rogue - Improves on Black Flag gameplay. A little short on story but the characters were fantastic.

4. Black Flag
5. AC
6. Revelations
7. Liberation
8. Freedom Cry

9. Unity - Too much removed to make it seem more difficult (Whistling, meat shield, hidden blade etc.). Micro transactions/apps weigh this game down (Uplay, Helix credits, Companion Apps etc.) Paris is huge and filled with NPCs but still seems empty on things to do.

10. AC3 - Worst of them all and not because of Connor (I've played through it 3 times now and he grows on you. Most characters would have trouble following on from the awesome Haytham. It's the ending I hate.

RuNfAtBoYrUn740
11-21-2014, 03:10 AM
Unity - Loved this game. Story, characters, graphics, setting, gameplay, customisation, sound all superb here. Only gripes are the occasional performance issues and gear that's locked behind those bloody apps.
AC2 - Best story in the series for me. Italy was awesome.
ACB - Again loved the story, and the epic side content.
AC4 - Best pirate game ever made, but kinda meh as an AC game.
ACR - Pretty good game, but not as good as the others.
ACRo - A decent game, but hard to get into it when it's literally AC4 and 3 combined.
AC3 - Story was decent and the setting was meh, but the linear mission design really hurts the game for me.
AC1 - Mission design here is great, setting and music is great, everything else is meh.

ACL - This pile of garbage shouldn't even have the AC brand attached to it. Pathetic in every conceivable way.

Flamant777
11-21-2014, 03:42 AM
1. ACU
2. ACII
3. ACB
4. ACR
5. ACIV
6. ACI
7. ACRo
8. ACIII
9. ACL