PDA

View Full Version : Gold edition without season pass ??

WZS-Hax
11-16-2014, 07:14 PM
Hi guys. I buyed Gold edition but i see thath i havent got Fleur de Lys for example.

If i join in the game the game let me buy season pass and if i try to check the fleur the lys the game say that i cant use it because i havent got season pass.

This is normal?

pbsec
11-17-2014, 03:36 PM
I also have the same problem,Gold Edition but no Season Pass.

WingedHussar_PL
11-17-2014, 08:07 PM
I too. I have many small addons + american prisoner, chemical revolution, killed by science in my account data but no full season pass. I hope that the missing items will be supplemented when Season Pass will be released.

pbsec
11-17-2014, 08:25 PM
I too. I have many small addons + american prisoner, chemical revolution, killed by science in my account data but no full season pass. I hope that the missing items will be supplemented when Season Pass will be released.

Yap,exactly the same thing on my side...I`ve open a ticket to support,hope they have a answer.I`ll pot it here,the answer.

PhilyG213
11-17-2014, 08:35 PM
The Season Pass is not out yet. You can buy it yes but Ubi has to unlock it for you to play it. They'll do that in early 2015

Mysza-Haru
11-17-2014, 11:51 PM
Why we can not use the sword Fleur de Lys when others can ? Other wird think ,why the game tells us to buy season pass when it should be assigned to your account ?

All.Names.Taken
11-18-2014, 03:07 AM
Maybe a stupid question, but did you activate the Season Pass CD-Key that you were issued?

awesome-o-bot
11-18-2014, 10:26 PM
Got the same problem, Gold Edition but no Season Pass. Contacted Ubisoft Support today, I'll post that too as soon I get a reply and if it's still necessary.

Maybe a stupid question, but did you activate the Season Pass CD-Key that you were issued?

If you bought the Gold Edition, there's only one key, which includes the game, the season pass, the three additional missions, etc. but Uplay keeps telling to buy the Season Pass, because somehow I don't own it.
Ubisoft needs to fix a lot of stuff, it's a disaster.

All.Names.Taken
11-21-2014, 04:34 AM
If you bought the Gold Edition, there's only one key, which includes the game, the season pass, the three additional missions, etc. but Uplay keeps telling to buy the Season Pass, because somehow I don't own it.
Ubisoft needs to fix a lot of stuff, it's a disaster.
Well, I received two CD-Keys with my single purchase of the Gold edition, so...... not sure what else to say.

awesome-o-bot
11-21-2014, 01:28 PM
Well, I received two CD-Keys with my single purchase of the Gold edition, so...... not sure what else to say.

Oh, well, I only received one key. Did you buy your copy over the Uplay Shop?

Mr_Shade
11-21-2014, 01:45 PM
Hi Guys,

If you are missing codes or items, you need to contact the Shop team directly - or ubisft support:

www.support,ubi.com

Please remember to tell them your order number and also any other information / things you have tried.

awesome-o-bot
11-24-2014, 06:24 PM
Thanks!

If you have not received two codes yet, one for the game and one for the Season Pass, you will receive another one from where you bought it (if you bought the Gold Edition of course).
I contacted the support of the shop where i bought my copy and they told me they got some issues with their key supplier and i will receive a key as soon they are available. That was on Saturday and today I got mine.

Hope you guys get yours too soon!

Berol1991
11-24-2014, 07:20 PM
Two codes? Nice to know. I will contact shop. But anyway still exist problem with part of small DLCs missing. I have only half of Shooter Pack and half of Prussian Pack. Strange. Maybe support will know.