PDA

View Full Version : New Crew PC Europe

Bolterixus
11-16-2014, 07:13 PM
Hi

I have not been able to find a crew yet so I decided I might make my own
Ok so I dont have a name yet but when we will have 4 people then we can make something up
This crew will only be on PC
Any age
Europe only because of the time zones
Mic would be great

If you would like to make a crew with me then just say something about yourself and I will add you to the list
I dont have the game yet but I will be getting it in christmas.

bolterixus

If any questions just ask

hoquillo
11-19-2014, 10:38 PM
Hi

Ok so I dont have a name yet but when we will have 4 people then we can make something up
Any age
Mic would be great

If you would like to make a crew with me then just say something about yourself and I will add you to the list

bolterixus

I'm very interested in this crew.
My name is John and I'm from Spain. Sure we can have a lot of fun together. If you like to accept me, please contact.
Sorry for my bad English :)

Bolterixus
11-20-2014, 07:26 PM
Hi

Do you have a mic also I dont have the game yet I will get it on christmas day.
How old are you?

thekillerbeko
11-23-2014, 05:12 PM
hey, ım looking a crew.and ıam a good driver.ı will buy the game soon(pre order).ıam turkish

hoquillo
11-23-2014, 09:50 PM
Hi

Do you have a mic also I dont have the game yet I will get it on christmas day.
How old are you?

Sorry, I don't have a micro. I'm 17 and I preorder the game, so I'm going to play from the first day!

hoquillo
11-23-2014, 09:53 PM
hey, ım looking a crew.and ıam a good driver.ı will buy the game soon(pre order).ıam turkish

I'm quite interested.

thekillerbeko
11-24-2014, 07:43 PM
What is your crews name?

Bolterixus
11-24-2014, 07:57 PM
Well I did not choose a name yet so do u have any ideas, I will not have the game from first day so yeah a mic would be great but thats fine

hoquillo
11-26-2014, 12:25 AM
Well I did not choose a name yet so do u have any ideas, I will not have the game from first day so yeah a mic would be great but thats fine

I have some names: ''The Europeans'' ''The Euro's'' and ''The Europe Power'' Hahaha.

What do you think?

doodle127
11-27-2014, 06:01 PM
Hey, I'm interested in having a Crew to join up with on launch day.

I'm 18, from the UK, have a MIC and Skype, and have been playing TDU 1&2 for many years.

Would love to join you guys! (I am also going to be buying the Season Pass before launch as well)

hoquillo
11-28-2014, 11:43 AM
Hey, I'm interested in having a Crew to join up with on launch day.

I'm 18, from the UK, have a MIC and Skype, and have been playing TDU 1&2 for many years.

Would love to join you guys! (I am also going to be buying the Season Pass before launch as well)

Perfect for me.
Nice to meet you!

FlavorMike
11-29-2014, 12:50 AM
I would love to join your crew :) , am from Jordan but i live in Kuwait , am 24 years old
i have a mic and i already preordered the game on steam.
here is my steam link in case u wanna add me : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198095970929/

hoquillo
11-29-2014, 01:46 PM
I would love to join your crew :) , am from Jordan but i live in Kuwait , am 24 years old
i have a mic and i already preordered the game on steam.
here is my steam link in case u wanna add me : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198095970929/

I preordered the game on Uplay. I hope this will not be a problem.
Do you think we can make one single crew when the games are in different plattforms?

hoquillo
11-29-2014, 01:52 PM
By the way, i'm ''hoquillo'' in Steam, Uplay and Origin.
Anybody who want to be my friend will be accepted with open arms ;)

FlavorMike
11-29-2014, 06:05 PM
Uplay or steam it doesn't matter :) , the only difference is i bought the game through steam , the crew will lunch within uplay either ways .

about the different platforms , i have no idea :(

FlavorMike
11-29-2014, 06:06 PM
I added u on steam , uplay and origin :cool:

hoquillo
11-29-2014, 07:09 PM
Uplay or steam it doesn't matter :) , the only difference is i bought the game through steam , the crew will lunch within uplay either ways .

about the different platforms , i have no idea :(

When i say ''plattform'' i meaning between Steam and Uplay, not between PC and consoles XD. I known that's impossible because the servers are different for each one.
It's a good thing that i can make a crew with the Steam people. :D

hoquillo
11-29-2014, 07:10 PM
I added u on steam , uplay and origin :cool:

Thank you very much.

hoquillo
11-30-2014, 08:48 PM
Only two days left for the release!!!
If you don't mind, can i create our crew? I will add Bolterixus, thekillerbeko, doodle127 and FlavorMike.
What dou you think, guys?

Sgtsausage1234
12-01-2014, 08:55 AM
Hi

Any age
Mic would be great

bolterixus

Hi my name is Aaron im 20 years old i have a mic and have already pre ordered and downloaded the game. Currently i play on pad but i am upgrading to wheel when it arrives. Pm or add me on skype (aaron_jeffrey)

Look forward to riding out with you

See you in the game ;)

Aaron

hoquillo
12-01-2014, 04:25 PM
Hi my name is Aaron im 20 years old i have a mic and have already pre ordered and downloaded the game. Currently i play on pad but i am upgrading to wheel when it arrives. Pm or add me on skype (aaron_jeffrey)

Look forward to riding out with you

See you in the game ;)

Aaron

Nice for me.
1 day left!!!! I can't wait!!!!

Skiltonn
12-06-2014, 06:05 PM
Hello, im looking for a crew to. Im from Swizerland and i got a mic.

Kr0neGER
12-06-2014, 06:53 PM
Hello.

I'm level 30 and play on the PC. I'm from Germany and I plan a big project with the new crew. My mic is broken. A new headset is on the way. For more info add me in Steam or Uplay: Steam: Kr0ne / Team Flying Uwe Uplay: Kr0neGER

Externall89
12-06-2014, 11:29 PM
If you guys are still looking for people add me on Uplay : Externall89 = > double L