PDA

View Full Version : Next Assassins creed?

Bman326
11-16-2014, 06:52 PM
I was Thinking the next Assassins Creed could take place in the american civil war, anyone else?

DanPenfold
11-18-2014, 12:44 AM
Thats what it is right now.

Frektard
11-18-2014, 09:01 AM
Thats what it is right now.

ummmm noooo it's french revolution....

Vestmann
11-18-2014, 09:28 AM
I'd like them to fast forward 100 years exactly and go to London. London in the 1890's? Yes please! ;)

madaras
11-18-2014, 09:31 AM
First thing is first ... fix the damn bugs ... then think about the next game. A clear example: Batman Arkham Knight postponed the game from this December to next year July because they stated that the game is not finished and it still has a lot of bugs. Ubi can you please learn from them and postpone next time the game 2 - 3 months ? Thank you

seville57
11-18-2014, 01:48 PM
Thats what it is right now.The American civil war started 1861.

strigoi1958
11-18-2014, 02:17 PM
First thing is first ... fix the damn bugs ... then think about the next game. A clear example: Batman Arkham Knight postponed the game from this December to next year July because they stated that the game is not finished and it still has a lot of bugs. Ubi can you please learn from them and postpone next time the game 2 - 3 months ? Thank you

If they just call it the pre- release version or early access version I think anyone who wanted it would still buy it then but there would be less complaints and anyone who wanted to wait a few weeks for the final release would wait.... but I think the majority would still buy it at the first opportunity bugs glitches et al...

@Vestmann +1 I think a few of us on here would like any era in english history :D

Tolispro.
11-18-2014, 04:22 PM
In which year did unity leave us?1792? Greek revolution is at 1821,I believe they could make something with this.

" In 1814, a secret organization called the Filiki Eteria was founded with the aim of liberating Greece. The Filiki Eteria planned to launch revolts in the Peloponnese, the Danubian Principalities, and in Constantinople and its surrounding areas. The first of these revolts began on 6 March 1821 in the Danubian Principalities, but was soon put down by the Ottomans. The events in the north urged the Greeks in the Peloponnese into action and on 17 March 1821, the Maniots declared war on the Ottomans. This declaration was the start of a "Spring" or revolutionary actions from other controlled states against the Ottoman Empire."

People had to swear before joining the Filiki Eteria

"I swear in the name of truth and justice, before the Supreme Being, to guard, by sacrificing my own life, and suffering the hardest toils, the mystery, which shall be explained to me and that I shall respond with the truth whatever I am asked.

Emmhor17
11-18-2014, 05:09 PM
And let them bring the original Multiplayer modes back also.
A bit off topic but it's a thing I want in unity and next ACs