PDA

View Full Version : What do we call the next AC?

king-hailz
11-16-2014, 06:46 PM
When unity was coming out we called it Assassin's Creed 5, it was good for me to look up and stuff for news....

But since they got rid of the numbers what do we call the next game?

Assassin's Creed 6?
Assassin's Creed 5? (Since we never really got a 5)
Assassin's Creed (code name)
Give a code name if you want and we will all start calling it that!

Perk89
11-16-2014, 06:49 PM
Wouldn't be shocked to see a 5 in an effort to pass off this year's releases as non-major entries, given that they're facing some criticism.

king-hailz
11-16-2014, 06:55 PM
Wouldn't be shocked to see a 5 in an effort to pass off this year's releases as non-major entries, given that they're facing some criticism.

It's settled... The next AC will be known as Assassin's Creed 5!

VestigialLlama4
11-16-2014, 07:19 PM
Assassin's Creed: Electric Boogaloo.

I think they will want to Emulate the Zelda Franchise and stop numbering titles since it gives a greater illusion of age and creates this sense of a backlog in people's mind. Like the minute people take Assassin's Creed II, they wonder about AC1. It didn't affect it much since it was a new character and new setting and anyone could get into it.

wvstolzing
11-16-2014, 07:21 PM
Multiplicity

VestigialLlama4
11-16-2014, 07:38 PM
Assassin's Creed: Banality
Assassin's Creed: Diversity
Assassin's Creed: Plurality

For the sake of it, maybe we can come with titles for AC games in different eras:
Elizabethan England :
-Assassin's Creed: Tempest
-- For one thing it was a dark and paranoid time in England. You had the Spanish Armada, it was a time when Piracy was secretly condoned and encouraged by the Queen, the English weather and of course the title cites Shakespeare's final play so it gets everything together.

JustPlainQuirky
11-16-2014, 07:41 PM
Assassin's Creed "We really hope you forget our last installment" 2

Moultonborough
11-16-2014, 07:56 PM
Assassins Creed:Caution before buying.

Seriously though most likely I would go with Assassins Creed V.

BatsEendje
11-16-2014, 08:09 PM
Assassins Shít: Another Ruined Love Story