PDA

View Full Version : Is Ubisoft hiding basic features behind a paywall?

dallaboo
11-16-2014, 03:20 PM
Or am I missing something?
In previous games if you synced a viewpoint it would show the "activities" and collectibles around the points area. Now Ubi decided to hide the activities like Stories and Mysteries on the map view and minimap will reveal em only if its in players "area of sight".
In Black Flag they had Time Saver DLCs so lazy people wouldnt have to climb up and sync to see where all the stuff is, now in Unity there is no way to see 'em on main map unless you BUY the Time Saver DLCs.
I thought I bought the whole game, not the parts of it where features present that were also available in previous games are now hidden behind a paywall.
Revert the design decision and stop asking money for stuff thats already in the game, please.

Berol1991
11-16-2014, 03:36 PM
Either I'm prophet or map shows most off things for me. And no they didn't. In 1st few games in AC serie you had to buy maps.

Booyaah82
11-16-2014, 04:06 PM
I'm not sure what your talking about OP, I thought it always was that way, go explore a view point then you see everything, otherwise you only see whats on your radar.

You know you can filter out stuff like stories and POIs? Hit F1 or F3 will do it, maybe you've got the map in the wrong filter mode.