PDA

View Full Version : Rogues length

Legendz54
11-16-2014, 12:59 PM
6 sequences, really? It's so damn short... The ending didn't wrap up anything for me, just gave me more questions..in regards to the last thing shay said to Charles .

Charles_Phipps
11-16-2014, 01:02 PM
6 sequences, really? It's so damn short... The ending didn't wrap up anything for me, just gave me more questions..in regards to the last thing shay said to Charles .

Well, it's foreshadowing Unity and trying to make sense of the ludicrousness of its premise.

I think it's implying Shay is the reason the Templars decided to become Revolutionaries and Republicans versus working with the monarchies of Europe.

Which, in a backhanded way, makes the Assassins responsible for the French Revolution even if they're not in the game.

reprezentujewuwu
11-16-2014, 01:02 PM
srsly? who care about number of seq? its about hours

=_=

Charles_Phipps
11-16-2014, 01:06 PM
I think the game could have done with a few more assassination missions.

It reminds me of Assassin's Creed 2.

The game isn't really "complete" without the Siege of Sforza Castle or the Bonfire of the Vanities.

Anyone else agree?

They need to throw in a couple of more story-DLC which fit into the main game's plot.

Legendz54
11-16-2014, 01:08 PM
I played this for the story, and sadly I feel more could of been done, I wanted to see more of Haytham and the others, then watching how shay would react to the Templars fall as Connor began to kill them all. Don't get me wrong I really liked the story and shay as a character, but it just felt half done.. Well it is half done since we usually get 12 sequences but yea..

Charles_Phipps
11-16-2014, 01:11 PM
I played this for the story, and sadly I feel more could of been done, I wanted to see more of Haytham and the others, then watching how shay would react to the Templars fall as Connor began to kill them all. Don't get me wrong I really liked the story and shay as a character, but it just felt half done.. Well it is half done since we usually get 12 sequences but yea..

If they wanted to do a sequel, it would be interesting to have Shay in France during the Revolutions which happened BEFORE the French Revolution we all know and love.

The stuff which happened during Le Mis and all that.

But yeah, poor Shay and Connor kind of undue each other's life's work. Connor rebuilds the Assassins and sends them back on the same path they used to.

Shay and Haytham, however, have warped the Revolutions of Europe to the point they will be controlled by the Templars than Assassins.

reprezentujewuwu
11-16-2014, 01:13 PM
Charles

i dont agree

bonfires? ctrl c ctrl v/x13 + final assasination. boring

siege of fort? tbh - nothing special. more catarina and 2 assasinations.

i'd like to see battle Shay vs Connor. rebuilded brotherhood in NA versus templars under commands of Shay. epic

ModernWaffle
11-16-2014, 01:15 PM
In terms of 100% completition, does it match with the other AC games in terms of playtime?

Charles_Phipps
11-16-2014, 01:15 PM
Charles

i dont agree

bonfires? ctrl c ctrl v/x13 + final assasination. boring

siege of fort? tbh - nothing special. more catarina and 2 assasinations.

i'd like to see battle Shay vs Connor. rebuilded brotherhood in NA versus templar under command of Shay.

You're welcome to have your opinion.

I don't think the game is complete without them, though.

They're necessary DLC like Javik in ME3.

In terms of 100% completition, does it match with the other AC games in terms of playtime?

I'd argue it's bigger in terms of playtime than black flag.

Huge huge maps and seemingly thousands of collectibles.

VestigialLlama4
11-16-2014, 01:42 PM
If they wanted to do a sequel, it would be interesting to have Shay in France during the Revolutions which happened BEFORE the French Revolution we all know and love.

The stuff which happened during Le Mis and all that.

But yeah, poor Shay and Connor kind of undue each other's life's work. Connor rebuilds the Assassins and sends them back on the same path they used to.

Shay and Haytham, however, have warped the Revolutions of Europe to the point they will be controlled by the Templars than Assassins.

One thing I noticed is the conversations between Juhani and Violet where they note that, Shay is in Versailles, so that means he'll survive the Seven Years War. I wonder what they meant. The Animus worked on the earlier assumption that the memories will show a guy live a long life and then fall in love/one-night-stand and then die. So why did they fear Shay's death? From this I got the feeling that his memories come from a blood vial. With AC4's Blood Vial system and harvesting Desmond's corpse for memories, you no longer had to assume that the guy will necessarily have kids and then become fair game, which means you can follow a man's memory to his death, provided his body was removed for blood vials and preserved for a contemporary Animus.

Connor is alive in 1804 at which point Shay would be pushing 70, while Connor would entering his mid-40s. My feeling is that a DLC will show Connor killing Shay and somehow preserving his body for blood vials which Abstergo later accessed.

Charles_Phipps
11-16-2014, 01:48 PM
Connor is alive in 1804 at which point Shay would be pushing 70, while Connor would entering his mid-40s. My feeling is that a DLC will show Connor killing Shay and somehow preserving his body for blood vials which Abstergo later accessed.

That would suck given Connor has no reason to kill Shay other than being a Templar.

reprezentujewuwu
11-16-2014, 01:50 PM
IMO there'll be another game with Shay

he recived at end this box, still he's doing haytham orders. im sure he'll fight with connor brotherhood. achilles student vs haytham student

Charles_Phipps
11-16-2014, 01:51 PM
IMO there'll be another game with Shay

he recived at end this box, still he's doing haytham orders. im sure he'll fight with connors brotherhood. achilles student vs haytham student

That would be difficult because Shay would be in his seventies.

reprezentujewuwu
11-16-2014, 01:54 PM
he could be a templar grand master.

tbh i dont think that after reciving box he's going to leave everything he fought whole life.