PDA

View Full Version : Why is PvP MP mode removed ?

Aiden2k13
11-16-2014, 11:04 AM
Hi, I played all the AC games till date and now I am playing Unity also and I am enjoying it. But till AC IV Black Flag , there was PvP mode which was cool and players liked it , so why was it removed from Unity ?
I like how Unity is made , its good but PvP should have been kept.

ace3001
11-16-2014, 11:07 AM
They hardly had time to complete SP and coop.

Acentik
11-16-2014, 11:32 AM
Yeah please bring it back with a patch or in next game.
After you got 100% after a few days you got nothing more to do in the game since UBI dosent bring free content after release and the MP always keeps you playing the game the whole year untill the next AC launches :(

SquareToShoot
11-16-2014, 11:34 AM
Couldn't stand the multiplayer for this. Glad it's gone.

steveeire
11-16-2014, 11:35 AM
To say everyone liked PvP is an over exaggeration.

ace3001
11-16-2014, 11:45 AM
Yeah please bring it back with a patch or in next game.
After you got 100% after a few days you got nothing more to do in the game since UBI dosent bring free content after release and the MP always keeps you playing the game the whole year untill the next AC launches :(
Bring back with a patch? You do realize that the PvP MP mode has to be made from scratch with maps, characters and so on?

And no, better not waste dev time on that. By the end, MP was pretty much dead. (At least on PC. No idea about consoles.) And this time especially, the game is already buggy enough as it is, and it would've been a lot worse if they were to spend time and resources on PvP MP.

Acentik
11-16-2014, 01:48 PM
Bring back with a patch? You do realize that the PvP MP mode has to be made from scratch with maps, characters and so on?

And no, better not waste dev time on that. By the end, MP was pretty much dead. (At least on PC. No idea about consoles.) And this time especially, the game is already buggy enough as it is, and it would've been a lot worse if they were to spend time and resources on PvP MP.

OFC I noitice since I played it for years.
Well they didnt even did a MP and the sp got even worse in techical side, so It wouldnt make a big difference, since the MP was always fun even It had a few Glitches.

On consoles AC3 is very active and you can find on most of the time your able to find dm or a team mode :)

SlyTrooper
11-16-2014, 02:55 PM
Maybe because a lot of people found it boring? I hated it after ACR. It's the same every year, but it doesn't have enough substance to begin with for that to be enough. If they are smart, they will have another game or 2 be single player only & then bring it back all new & improved in few years. If you stop playing AC because there's no multiplayer then that's a bit silly.

Keenop
11-16-2014, 03:01 PM
I loves the multiplayer because once you had done everything in single play there was actually some replay ability to the game. Don't get me wrong co-op can be fun but once you've done the missions and got all the rewards from them I just don't see what else you could do if there is lack of updates but I guess we shall see what they do with the clans mode.

MakimotoJin
11-16-2014, 03:29 PM
Some liked it,some didn't.I like AC for the single player,not PvP.So making Co-op was a good idea for me.

IDJ_PunkI
11-16-2014, 03:36 PM
Couldn't stand the multiplayer for this. Glad it's gone.

You could just ya know...not play it. I and many others enjoyed it. A real shame it has been taken out...