PDA

View Full Version : The Companion App Shouldn't Be Needed For 100% (Unity)

Gestahl
11-16-2014, 09:33 AM
I've done everything in the game, but my total sync is sitting at 99%. Why? Because my "Companion Mission" percentage is only at 4% and my "Artifacts" is only at 61%. I don't think it's fair that the game is more-or-less forcing you to spend dozens of hours on an app just to get 100% completion. I've always liked getting 100% sync in these games, but this is the first time in a long time that I'm not going to be able to do that.

None of the app's missions/collectibles should count towards total completion. There are 25 companion missions. I've spent eight hours on the app and only unlocked one so far. It's ridiculous.

TMS-GAMERS
11-16-2014, 09:48 AM
Please how i can unlock Altair , Ezio , Edward , Shay & Conner outfits in Assassin's Creed Unity ? please Help me

OpticSpecs
11-16-2014, 09:58 AM
To unlock Altairs master Assassin robes you have to get the companion app and complete the last mission. For Ezio, Connor, Edward and Shays outfits you need to be a certain level in AC Initiates.

Edward- level 1
Shay-level 6
Connor-level 8
Ezio- level 13

Reaper-59
11-16-2014, 10:59 AM
To be honest, no involvement in internet usage should be needed to get 100% in games! not everyone has access to the internet.

SquareToShoot
11-16-2014, 12:00 PM
Personally I find it outrageous that you have to play a mobile phone/tablet app to get 100% in the game. I find it even more enraging that you must use it to unlock in game equipment. It's a practice I despise. You shouldn't have to use an app on a completely different piece of hardware and format to unlock something in your console game you paid 40-50 for. Not everyone has a compatible device to even use the app to start with.

I do have an iPad. However that is still no help because the app is completely broken anyway and I cannot even progress past the first training mission because it says I have zero available assassins to even do the mission. And thus I'm unable to unlock any of the in game content anyway even WITH the companion app.

They should ditch this awful practice. I don't know anyone that even likes it.

wvstolzing
11-16-2014, 05:01 PM

I can't help but think that they might have weird sponsorship deals with google, apple, and microsoft. The latter have to keep inventing ways to make people feel as though they really NEED their devices.

KagenoTatsumaki
11-16-2014, 05:07 PM

That's because NOBODY likes it lol.

I can't help but think that they might have weird sponsorship deals with google, apple, and microsoft. The latter have to keep inventing ways to make people feel as though they really NEED their devices.

I could actually see this.