PDA

View Full Version : Master Phantom coat locked after unlocking it

Mosryan
11-16-2014, 07:30 AM
Anyone else get the issue where they unlock the master phantom coat by doing the crowd events only to have it lock you out again?
I completed the event got the coat equipped it but then a little later I was looting a body and one of those assassin shades ran up to me asking to joina co-op and as the button for looting is the same as accept (great work there guys) I went into the co op game - got out and coat was locked
did another crowd even - got a message I was awarded a set piece - Nothing unlocked.
I'll try one more crowd even (40 times) and see what happens
I'm hoping I'm not glitched out of all unlocks now

Xazur
11-16-2014, 08:40 AM
This happened for me with Shay's Templar outfit from Initiate.

Mosryan
11-16-2014, 09:38 PM
how do you level initiate ?

Gittun
11-17-2014, 06:44 PM
I have the same issue, though I can't be sure if it was caused by a coop mission. I unlocked both the improved phantom bracers and master phantom coat, and i was looking at my gear just now and i had my basic gear equiped and both were locked.

Also, I'm not sure if it's related, but all the paris stories and murder mysteries that I had discovered are gone from my map now, It seems I have to find them all again, great.

wichking
11-17-2014, 07:46 PM
I ahd it with phantom belt

NeBoNuCiTa777
11-19-2014, 05:07 AM
Anyone else get the issue where they unlock the master phantom coat by doing the crowd events only to have it lock you out again?
I completed the event got the coat equipped it but then a little later I was looting a body and one of those assassin shades ran up to me asking to joina co-op and as the button for looting is the same as accept (great work there guys) I went into the co op game - got out and coat was locked
did another crowd even - got a message I was awarded a set piece - Nothing unlocked.
I'll try one more crowd even (40 times) and see what happens
I'm hoping I'm not glitched out of all unlocks now

the same thing happened to me over an hour ago, a few hours before i unlocked it, then went on an coop mission and when i got out the coat was locked, i got so pissed off, i was playing it on my xbox one, i hope it gets fixed cause i really like that coat, we need a new update ASAP

LTC_Culhwch
11-19-2014, 07:13 AM
how do you level initiate ?You have to play AC2-AC Blackflag. Atm seems to be no xp from Unity.