PDA

View Full Version : ACU PS4: A couple of things I'm stuck on. Hopefully someone can help (No Spoilers)

LPodyssey07
11-16-2014, 04:39 AM
As the title says, I'm stuck on/want some clarification on a couple things in ACU.

First of all, I opened the map and looked at the district where Cafe Theatre is located. The checklist in the bottom left corner shows that I have all of the chests, cockades, etc. However, it also has an icon that looks like the Paris Stories icon which says 0/1. I don't see a Paris Story mission anywhere on the map, and I think I ran around the area enough that it would have shown up, but I could be wrong.

Secondly, speaking of Paris Stories, in the progress tracker under Paris Stories, there is one bar all the way to the right which is still grey and can't be selected. What does this bar correspond to in-game?

And last but not least, I'm trying to get the "complete all training" trophy and am having trouble. I have unlocked the double air assassination skill and double-air-assassinated quite a few people. But, when I go to the DAA under training, it's still greyed out. "Unlock Double Air Assassination" is checked but "Complete Training" isn't. It shows the option at the top for "begin training" but it's also greyed out and no amount of hitting X will fix it.

Any answers to any of these questions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I solved my last one. I needed to do the Air Assassination training before I could do the Double Air Assassination, I just read it wrong.

DamienCrow
11-21-2014, 01:38 AM
The bar all the way to the right is companion app missions. It however doesn't contribute to your overall Paris Stories sync %. It's extra. Note however that completing the extra bonus data collection amount for the helix rift missions DOES contribute to your Paris Stories sync %. Just found that one out. For the Paris Story missions themselves within a district it needs to be noted that some of those missions don't start in the district. You might meet the contact to get the mission in another district, but he will send you to that district to resolve the conflict or do whatever you need to do.

Kytr
11-21-2014, 09:07 PM
Another point on the Paris Stories missions: some of them have prereqs. They are locked until you have reached a certain point in the story or have done a previous Paris story. Additionally, some of the starting points don't show up until you approach them closely. If you go through the list, you can find the one you need to run for that area and any requirements for unlocking.