PDA

View Full Version : Previous Assassins Creed Games will not sync.

J0EWHITE2010
11-16-2014, 04:17 AM
This has to be absolutely the most frustrating thing I have had to deal with gaming wise. I have played every single assassins creed...... (minus liberation). I have used the same uplay account since I started playing them. never changed and I have tons of uplay points saved through previous games.... WHICH SYNC on to the new console... but not even AC4 synced. I was already frustrated at the fact that my games did not sync on to ac4 multiplayer because I switched consoles. If its the same case for AC unity I will be beyond aggravated because why would the option even be presented since the only other ac you can have on xbox one is AC4... I just want my credit for everything I have done and my loyalty to these games. Have not missed not one and this is seriously unfortunate. There needs to be a fix or something. I want my badges and all my rewards there is no way I beat all these games for NO REASON. Please respond or fix something ubi.

madigari
11-16-2014, 04:19 AM
I'm assuming you're talking about Initiates. If so, they're aware of the problems and are working on fixing it. If you're talking about uPlay, however, you might want to submit a ticket. uPlay seems to be back up on my end.

J0EWHITE2010
11-16-2014, 06:47 AM
I believe its initiates what seems to be the problem with the uPlay?