PDA

View Full Version : Murder Mysteries - New franchise?!

xbl_xtro1
11-16-2014, 03:43 AM
I really like the murder mysteries in ACU I think it's smart. It has pretty rudimentary mechanics but I think Ubi should enhance on those and create a new modern day detective/ "police quest" /open world action franchise based on this. Apparently r* is bringing something similar to GTA i wonder how their system works... i dont remember how it worked in LA noire but i never really got into that game.

DumbGamerTag94
11-16-2014, 03:47 AM
I really like the murder mysteries in ACU I think it's smart. It has pretty rudimentary mechanics but I think Ubi should enhance on those and create a new modern day detective/ "police quest" /open world action franchise based on this. Apparently r* is bringing something similar to GTA i wonder how their system works..

That would essentially be LA Noire. You'd probably like that game a lot. You should look in to it if you haven't heard of it

xbl_xtro1
11-16-2014, 03:50 AM
That would essentially be LA Noire. You'd probably like that game a lot. You should look in to it if you haven't heard of it

yes maybe I should. I just wasn't too attracted by the 40s-50s era. but Thank you! :) .. but still I think we should have more games like that. It's a genre that's not explored enough