PDA

View Full Version : Cant play Online

MCKiiNG
11-16-2014, 02:44 AM
So i just played a mission in sequence 9 and suddenly it stopped like a freeze. I started the game again and everytime i apply at the main menu the savegame it crashes. Someone happen to have the same problem? Only solution i found so far is to start uplay in offline modus. Update 1.0 and 2.0 are installed...
Do you know how to play the so "praised" coop missions again or go online with uplay without crash?

SophiaLouisa
11-16-2014, 04:35 AM
same here!!
if i turn to offline mode
it runs like charm

Altair1789
11-16-2014, 04:35 AM
So i just played a mission in sequence 9 and suddenly it stopped like a freeze. I started the game again and everytime i apply at the main menu the savegame it crashes. Someone happen to have the same problem? Only solution i found so far is to start uplay in offline modus. Update 1.0 and 2.0 are installed...
Do you know how to play the so "praised" coop missions again or go online with uplay without crash?

If it's sequence 9 mission 3, I had the same issue. The solution for me was to verify files, which actually fixed a lot of crashes and lag issues too

SophiaLouisa
11-16-2014, 04:51 AM
If it's sequence 9 mission 3, I had the same issue. The solution for me was to verify files, which actually fixed a lot of crashes and lag issues too

i tried your solution but nothing happened
please help!!

MCKiiNG
11-16-2014, 05:33 AM

yeah, already did that but everything was ok.