PDA

View Full Version : How do you give beggars money?

EmptyCrustacean
11-16-2014, 02:04 AM
Just popped up with civilians but gives no instructions whatsoever as to how to do it. :/

Fatal-Feit
11-16-2014, 02:09 AM
It's a blending skill you need to unlock.

EmptyCrustacean
11-16-2014, 02:14 AM
It's a blending skill you need to unlock.

What blending skill? I've already acquired Environmental Blending which enables me to sit on benches and stand against walls...

Fatal-Feit
11-16-2014, 02:16 AM
What blending skill? I've already acquired Environmental Blending which enables me to sit on benches and stand against walls...

I believe it's part of either the stealth or range category. Arno basically toss some money onto the ground to attract civilians and then pretends to pick them up to blend (I haven't unlocked the skill, but that's what the video showed).

Matt.mc
11-16-2014, 02:24 AM
I just unlocked the money pouch ability in "ranged" upgrades. Then you just equipped the pouch and press RB to throw it just like a smoke bomb.

EmptyCrustacean
11-16-2014, 02:27 AM
I believe it's part of either the stealth or range category. Arno basically toss some money onto the ground to attract civilians and then pretends to pick them up to blend (I haven't unlocked the skill, but that's what the video showed).

I'm not sure if we're on the same page... This isn't a blend ability I'm trying to do, it is simply a 'help civilians in the district' challenge.

Fatal-Feit
11-16-2014, 02:29 AM
I'm not sure if we're on the same page... This isn't a blend ability I'm trying to do, it is simply a 'help civilians in the district' challenge.

Oh, you don't need to hand out money. At least I can't recall from my 10+ hours. You have to either catch a thief, kill a criminal, stop the bullies, etc, etc. Look around for red/yellow markers on your screen.

EmptyCrustacean
11-16-2014, 02:36 AM
Oh, you don't need to hand out money. At least I can't recall from my 10+ hours. You have to either catch a thief, kill a criminal, stop the bullies, etc, etc. Look around for red/yellow markers on your screen.

ok but it says "give the beggars some money" with a green circle that comes up next to it...

Fatal-Feit
11-16-2014, 02:38 AM
ok but it says "give the beggars some money" with a green circle that comes up next to it...

Really? I've never had that before. I guess I was wrong then.

ace3001
11-16-2014, 02:52 AM
^ Answer was already posted above.
Unlock money pouch, then use it near the beggars.

This is a kind of rare crowd event. I've got it only once in like 20 hours.

EmptyCrustacean
11-16-2014, 02:55 AM
^ Answer was already posted above.
Unlock money pouch, then use it near the beggars.

This is a kind of rare crowd event. I've got it only once in like 20 hours.

Oh ok, thanks. You'd think the developers would have put a warning saying something like 'Need to unlock money pouch skill' but no :/

LynnCindy
03-22-2015, 06:40 AM
Just popped up with civilians but gives no instructions whatsoever as to how to do it. :/

I searched for this answer myself, and nobody seemed to have the answer... so I went ahead and bought the Money Bomb Skill while standing in front of my first group of beggars. I then through the Money Bomb and got credit for completing the Crowd Event.

NOTE: This is my first encounter with beggars as well, after about 40 hours of gameplay... and I think it should at least give you a hint at what you are supposed to do.

Good Luck!!!

EmptyCrustacean
03-22-2015, 10:36 AM
I searched for this answer myself, and nobody seemed to have the answer... so I went ahead and bought the Money Bomb Skill while standing in front of my first group of beggars. I then through the Money Bomb and got credit for completing the Crowd Event.

NOTE: This is my first encounter with beggars as well, after about 40 hours of gameplay... and I think it should at least give you a hint at what you are supposed to do.

Good Luck!!!

Glad you found how to do it. I worked this out a while ago myself and completed the game at 100% (feeling like I had wasted my time).