PDA

View Full Version : Collecting Money From Social Clubs????

Yoshack Fyre84
11-16-2014, 01:15 AM
When I renovated my first social club I was told it generates money, but you have to collect it. How is that done? I've been all over the club, no way I can see to collect money or proof it even earns money. I just see a club control table, one of my friends upstairs who isn't even playing, and a Social Contacts list. Is there something special I have to do to make my social clubs earn money or to collect it?

Dellers
11-16-2014, 01:22 AM
All the money you earn ends up in the Café Theatre.

Cptjimdandy
11-16-2014, 02:26 AM
When I renovated my first social club I was told it generates money, but you have to collect it. How is that done? I've been all over the club, no way I can see to collect money or proof it even earns money. I just see a club control table, one of my friends upstairs who isn't even playing, and a Social Contacts list. Is there something special I have to do to make my social clubs earn money or to collect it?

Ground level office highlighted by green inside, there is a main desk where you renovate your building. In the side room, about 3-5 feet from there is a chest on a table waist height. Access that to acquire the generated money. Monies are generated over a period of time, so you'll have to be patient.