PDA

View Full Version : stuttering causes the gamebreaking bugs

PricklyBlitz
11-15-2014, 11:37 PM
as I mention in the topic stuttering causes these stupid game breaking bugs... the stuttering is not lag related at least not for me, as im running the game on high 45-50 fps on average with a gtx 760 SC on a i7 3770k and 8 gigs of ram. then of course the stuttering comes rolling into paris after an hr of gameplay causing everyones clothes to all of sudden spike up in fear and bam Arno's stuck halfway between a house and the shingles, or bam the stuttering slaps Arno into the endless abyss underneath paris falling to his death for about a min

DjKamo
11-15-2014, 11:49 PM
Well said, got the same if they wont fix this GOD DAMN STUTTERING !!!! Im gonna... Im gonna ;_;

PricklyBlitz
11-16-2014, 12:01 AM
I know right this should have been priority 1 for a patch ubisoft didn't handle the game on a technical level well it kills me because the game is fun and there's lots to do but I don't want to play it at all in this state so im going to shelf it until this is fixed im sure there are alot of people who feel the same

TheSaftschubse
11-16-2014, 12:04 AM
I know right this should have been priority 1 for a patch ubisoft didn't handle the game on a technical level well it kills me because the game is fun and there's lots to do but I don't want to play it at all in this state so im going to shelf it until this is fixed im sure there are alot of people who feel the same

+1

x___Luffy___x
11-16-2014, 12:15 AM
agreed, this is one of the most frustrating problem with the game right now. every 2-3 secs it happens.

Nazorean
11-16-2014, 12:25 AM
last year(I think) I was complaining about the bugged Black Flag release where I could not complete side missions. this year ACU is being a bad boy and stutters like mad. horrible, trully horrible. I hope that Ubisoft knows what they are doing and we won't need to wait (like last year few weeks) for patch that will fix these fps problems. It is not a cheap game, for all the millions that go into creation of it I would hope that they would test it better before release. So what if the paris is lively, people are cruising everywhere, if the game lags. It lookas as if the Abstergo Helix is a failure. While we were running on the old good animus by Assassin's everything was fine.

Shaftex
11-16-2014, 01:14 AM
agreed, this is one of the most frustrating problem with the game right now. every 2-3 secs it happens.

Every 3 seconds indeed. Doesn't even matter if I put ALL settings on it's LOWEST (Resolution included). EVEN IN THE MAIN MENU it stutters every 3 seconds.. It's CLEARLY not my system but an obvious bug and I wish Ubisoft will fix it.

Dellers
11-16-2014, 01:27 AM
During a co-op session the stuttering got so bad that I had 1-2 FPS the last 10 minutes of the game, with the exception of a few more frames in a row occationally. I just laughed at it.

L3TH4L1TY
11-16-2014, 02:53 AM
This is not the first time this kind of thing has happened on a game that uses so much info and has multiplayer functions. For those of you that might have played BF4 it had the same issues in a way, Stuttering, crashing, freezing. I firmly believe the issue is caused by processors receiving an over amount of info at once which is causing bottle necking within our machines for those that this is happening to. In BF4 they had to patch it multiple times to get the stuttering and freezing mostly eliminated. Yes I know that game is still not a 100 % but this topic is about the stuttering and freezing/crashing. I believe with a few patches that will hopefully tone down a bit of info for all sorts of machines not ruining graphical qualities sort of speak but by adjusting the way info is translated from application to machine as its running at a much smoother refined pace.......

I do hope a patch comes sooner then later that can resolve these issues......

soccer06
11-16-2014, 03:34 AM
I have this exact same issue. What mystifies me is how Ubisoft could not have known about this before they released the game. Did they not even play their own game?

brotherofmetal
11-16-2014, 05:30 AM
Same exact problem as the others mentioned. About every three seconds, the game stutters. I get very good FPS, but that stutter makes it unplayable.

PricklyBlitz
11-16-2014, 10:32 AM
well it seems that this is now a very common problem if im not the only one whos having this issue

DeeP3Z
11-16-2014, 11:39 AM
+1

Den_Chief
11-16-2014, 12:20 PM
This is not the first time this kind of thing has happened on a game that uses so much info and has multiplayer functions. For those of you that might have played BF4 it had the same issues in a way, Stuttering, crashing, freezing. I firmly believe the issue is caused by processors receiving an over amount of info at once which is causing bottle necking within our machines for those that this is happening to. In BF4 they had to patch it multiple times to get the stuttering and freezing mostly eliminated. Yes I know that game is still not a 100 % but this topic is about the stuttering and freezing/crashing. I believe with a few patches that will hopefully tone down a bit of info for all sorts of machines not ruining graphical qualities sort of speak but by adjusting the way info is translated from application to machine as its running at a much smoother refined pace.......

I do hope a patch comes sooner then later that can resolve these issues......

i have played BF4 on ultra with this pc never had any problems with it , now i even cant start the prologue cuz it is so unplayable trough all the stuttering , my hair is full of electricity and the clothing to , it feels like doctor Manhattan is in the game , soooooo much stuttering pffffffff , i hope they fix it soon.