PDA

View Full Version : Some one from Ubisoft please explain this !

el3issa
11-15-2014, 11:09 PM
this video tells everything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuZGw9v3wBU&feature=youtu.be

israel , arab in france ??!!!!!!

Mosquito2001
11-15-2014, 11:17 PM
Explain what, if you ever played any AC game you should know that assassins originated from Masyaf (Syria) and you even spend the game between Damascus, Jerusalem & Acre

el3issa
11-15-2014, 11:23 PM
explain what goes in common between israel star and the guys who talk arabic in France !!!! AC1 i can understand what goes in common since the story play goes in the mid east .i did not go long enough with the story in ACU to tell if its a part of the story or not , but what i saw was some stupid thing from ubi , its europe not middle east

PricklyBlitz
11-15-2014, 11:28 PM
*sigh* makes sense the assassins keep everything that the assassins are intact i mean its human nature to give call backs and homage to what came before as tribute and a reminder of what you are

MnemonicSyntax
11-16-2014, 12:43 AM
Ezio spoke Arabic while in Italy and in Constantinople. Is this your first Assassin's Creed game besides the first one?

The Assassin's have been speaking Arabic for centuries. This is nothing new.

Also, that's not an "Israel" star either, it's just a floor pattern, nothing more.

el3issa
11-16-2014, 01:08 AM
no i own and played all AC series without messing any title , and in sequense 2 with ACU and my mother language is arabic but this is not the story what im talking about in here

and as i know ACU is not linked and is not continues to any AC title so why should he speak arabic in paris and plus is the israeli star (logo) there on the floor while the arabic conversation is taking place

as i said before this title is taking place in europe and not in the mid east or am i wrong in here!!!!

dbgager
11-16-2014, 01:20 AM
Sounds to me like your just being super sensitive. You think absolutely no one from the middle East lives in France. If they want to use Middle Eastern Language and symbols Its there game. They don't have to explain anything.

MnemonicSyntax
11-16-2014, 01:33 AM
and as i know ACU is not linked and is not continues to any AC title so why should he speak arabic in paris and plus is the israeli star (logo) there on the floor while the arabic conversation is taking place

as i said before this title is taking place in europe and not in the mid east or am i wrong in here!!!!

If you're saying Assassin's Creed Unity isn't tied to previous Assassin's Creed games, you're wrong.

Altair is brought up and mentioned, as is Masayaf, Monteriggioni and other locations. Plus, John Standish is mentioned, and so are Thomas Kavenaugh, and Bartholomew Roberts, both from Black Flag

And that is not an "Israeli" star. It's a hexagon star pattern. Not the same thing.

It's best to just let this go. It's all accurate to Assassin's Creed as Unity is a continuation of the franchise.