PDA

View Full Version : stuck at sequent 7

Ybieee
11-15-2014, 10:03 PM
I'm stuck at sequent 7 when you need to confrontate Bellec, i keep like pressing E but it doesn't work. i tried it again like 20times, and i also restarded the mission, and my pc

Can anyone help me?

OxIdOAC
11-15-2014, 10:58 PM
Hi, i got that problem too, but i associated side mouse button instead of E (just for that mission) and did it first time, point is you got to beat him like 3x times and each time is divided in 2 series of fast pressing E key. I think that standard keyboard is not capable of registering so much speed pressing and it skip a few and you fail. Remember, this is console game ported to pc and controller is capable to register fast pressings. And mouse also are more sensitive and can register all. Hope that helps.

Ybieee
11-16-2014, 11:30 AM
Hi, i got that problem too, but i associated side mouse button instead of E (just for that mission) and did it first time, point is you got to beat him like 3x times and each time is divided in 2 series of fast pressing E key. I think that standard keyboard is not capable of registering so much speed pressing and it skip a few and you fail. Remember, this is console game ported to pc and controller is capable to register fast pressings. And mouse also are more sensitive and can register all. Hope that helps.

I'm going to try that, thanks alot !