PDA

View Full Version : AC Initiates/Companion App

dacrzyaznkid
11-15-2014, 09:56 PM
Personally I have no idea where this should be posted but nonetheless I hope that I'm not the only one with this problem, and hopefully Ubisoft will address this some time soon...

So am I the only one who doesn't have any XP given to Initiates for playing the past AC games? (Not including the AC 4 DLC [Freedom Cry], also not including AC 1 since it says it's not compatible or something). I mean I played all of the AC titles except for Liberation, yet I have not received any credit/XP in Initiates which I find annoying because I would be at a higher level in the profile thing or whatever..... Also is this a new thing because I don't think I've heard of this until AC Unity...

Next would be in the companion app, my problem would be trying to unlock Altiar's clothes in the legacy room, because the only requirement was to connect the AC Unity companion app to the game, and it said it numerous times on my screen that the app has connected to the game yet I'm still unable to unlock the robes..

Well that's all of the problems I've personally faced on these two "services", and personally from hearing about the other problems that others are facing in the game so far this is probably going to be considered last on the list.. I mean the only problems I've faced would be the frame rate drop but other than that I've yet to face anything crazy like falling through the world, etc. (*knock on wood*).

Well that's all hopefully someone or Ubisoft can reply to this and help me out albeit I understand if they don't since they have bigger fish to fry, with the other issues and upcoming patch(es)..

Thanks!

madigari
11-15-2014, 10:02 PM
I'm pretty sure the Initiates thing is a known bug. I've got the same thing on mine as well: level 1, no experience gained for previous AC titles or current ones (Rogue). I don't know when to expect a fix, though.

GabeExcellence
11-15-2014, 10:10 PM
for the altiar outfit you have to send out assassins to complete time missions that range from 10 minutes for easier missions to up to 10 hours for harder ones smh...not only that you have to play the other sections 1st because altiars outfit is unlocked my higher ranked assassins so you have to level up your assassins by doing missions that take hours .....ill just leave this here

after a job i sent assassins to do on the app was done, i went to the app and it synced to my xbox and everything erased....every area was unlocked and i had the training and the one next to it completed i had over 2000 in points and every assassin over lvl 10 with 7 or 8 notre dame rewards unlocked and 3 eglise st eustache rewards unlocked and now i dont have any assassins...this is ridiculous im not messing with the app anymore cuz i dont want my game file to erase.... i really wanted the altair outfit too

ubisoft should focus on 1 assassins creed every 2 years instead of selling broken games for us to test out after we already paid our hard earned cash for