PDA

View Full Version : No game

Storm40000
11-15-2014, 09:38 PM
Has anyone else from the UK pre ordered assassins creed unity and not received the game yet or is it just me.

Reaper-59
11-15-2014, 09:43 PM
Got mine first thing yesterday morning (along with Rogue) I preordered from GAME.

Storm40000
11-15-2014, 11:17 PM
I normally do order from GAME but ubisoft had a bigger better special edition so I preordered from them and it's the delivery company YODEL that has been holding it since the day of release.

bitebug2003
11-15-2014, 11:42 PM
I normally do order from GAME but ubisoft had a bigger better special edition so I preordered from them and it's the delivery company YODEL that has been holding it since the day of release.

You should contact Yodel (by phone) then, and choose the option to 'book a collection' in order to speak to a human.

AceSoloMcCloud
11-15-2014, 11:46 PM
I got Unity today on the second delivery try. I'm missing Rogue though, supposedly delivered to a neighbour, but I have no card, and no one in my street or the nearest two other streets has any idea.

Yodel are dreadful, they're just any old person in a car delivering for them, yeah that's going to be reliable.. why do companies use them. Hint here Ubisoft, don't use them or anyone else that would use them.
Ok.. it depends on the person of course, my Unity courier was great, but I'm concerned the one delivering my Rogue is either incompetent or a thief.

Have to wait until Monday to call and chase them again on the "investigation."