PDA

View Full Version : Can ubi add the orignal AC Multiplayer Game Mode? (SUGGESTOPMS)

Emmhor17
11-15-2014, 09:00 PM
So what i'm wondering is:
Can ubisoft add the multiplayer from previous ACs? I liked it allot where you had to hide from other trying to kill you for example.
What are all the Coop/multiplayer possibilities?\

Do you think Ubisoft will add more coop/multiplayer featues to this game besides the few coop missions they got now?

Besides that you were able to renovate the whole villa in AC2 I was suprised that your also able to do it in Unity but then I saw you can renovate it on only 5 things.
Can we expect updates that will add more renovations?

viperdemonz21
11-15-2014, 09:18 PM
i think they should add a capture the flag style 4 on 4 but bell instead and have it where one side defends other attacks 3 rounds each side and at end top 2 from both sides go against each other 3 rounds then a final death 1v1 first to sabotage others bell their team wins well something along that

Emmhor17
11-15-2014, 11:31 PM
i think they should add a capture the flag style 4 on 4 but bell instead and have it where one side defends other attacks 3 rounds each side and at end top 2 from both sides go against each other 3 rounds then a final death 1v1 first to sabotage others bell their team wins well something along that

Have you played the previous AC multiplaer game modes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeR0SctNU6E

They had it in Blackflag so why not in Unity?