PDA

View Full Version : white screen

Birnenwerfer
11-15-2014, 08:59 PM
when i start the game i have a white screen,the ubisoft logo and this from nvidiea are well shown,ok some fps drops but ok.After that there is a white screen.i can only see some structers of the written things.i deinstalled the game some times and installes it again.mhh when i bought the game everything was ok.I could play it but after a game crash nothing worked .
Pls help me.
(Sorry for my bad english its not my main language).

Herosith73
11-16-2014, 12:47 AM
Hi,

I have exactly the same problem. I just installed the game and my scream is all white except in the left bottom corner, where it's really pale. I don't know why but once the game worked and suddenly the game flashed fews times a white screen and the problem was there again !

I exit the game and an error says me that i don't have the good things for the game, i cliked on "resolve" and that said that it's because i have windows 7 !!! Please ....

Does anyone have a solution for this problem ?
If you have the same problem please post it here like this ubi will probably resolve it.

Lil_Pubik
11-16-2014, 01:10 AM
This post may help!

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/950985-ACU-Patch-1-2-0-Bug-Crash-notes-Fixes-solution-and-possiable-solution?p=10343306#post10343306

Herosith73
11-16-2014, 02:02 PM
Thanks !
For all who have the same problem, you must download the nvidia's driver 344.65. With it I resolved the white screen problem.