PDA

View Full Version : Can you open nomad chest?

Meat_Box
11-15-2014, 05:39 PM
I success nomad mission in companion app
but I can't open nomad chest in game.
How about you?
Is there anyone solve this problem?
app ver 1.0.2
game ver patch 2

lehoon
11-15-2014, 07:31 PM
Yeah, same here.
Unlocked a chest via a mission but did not unlock ingame. At the moment the companion app refuses to login to uplay so I think the progress was not synced yet.
The blue chests are giving the same bad taste as the blue community chest from ACBF.
Also looking for a way to open the affiliate chests

madlavitz
11-15-2014, 08:56 PM
To open the nomad chests you need to have the game running when the mission on the app finishes its really stupid.

Voodoo-Strike89
11-17-2014, 12:20 PM
i have the same problem

Anykeyer
11-17-2014, 01:35 PM
Sometimes it has problems with syncing rewards. Try closing companion (removing it from RAM) and game, then launch game again, load save and launch companion.

lehoon
11-17-2014, 01:44 PM
To open the nomad chests you need to have the game running when the mission on the app finishes its really stupid.
Haven't tried that. Will try it next time.

Thanks!

MonkeySeeker
11-17-2014, 01:50 PM
I had this problem yesterday morning. I unlocked 2 chests but they wouldn't open in-game.

In the afternoon I unlocked 2 more chests, this time while the game was running, and the 2 chests I had "unlocked" in the morning were working properly and I could finally open them.

So it's possible that if you "unlock" chests without the game running that don't open in-game, then unlocking some later with the game running will make it sync properly.

lehoon
11-17-2014, 02:50 PM
Probably one the many online issues at the moment.
Yesterday I couldn't even play the game for a few minutes without crashing. Had to start it offline to play.