PDA

View Full Version : Lost all progress - thank Ubi!

beowulf6809
11-15-2014, 05:09 PM
I had finished through the first server bridge sequence last night and completed a few multiplayer missions. When I fired up the game this morning, all my progress had been lost and I had no continue option - I have to restart. I don't know if it matters or not, but I had launched the companion app just before starting the game. I should have known something was up when the companion app told me I had to complete that first training mission before I could do anything.

GabeExcellence
11-15-2014, 09:13 PM
after a job i sent assassins to do on the app was done,i went to the app and it synced to my xbox and everything erased....every area was unlocked and i had the training and the one next to it completed i had over 2000 in points and every assassin over lvl 10 with 7 or 8 notre dame rewards unlocked and 3 eglise st eustache rewards unlocked and now i dont have any assassins...this is ridiculous im not messing with the app anymore cuz i dont want my game file to erase.... i really wanted the altair outfit too

ubisoft should focus on 1 assassins creed every 2 years instead of selling broken games for us to test out after we already paid our hard earned cash for