PDA

View Full Version : uplay does not detect ACU

MeridianMaster
11-15-2014, 04:06 PM
I installed ACU from a dvd as i ordered the dvd version from amazon because my internet is slow and uplay does not recognise ACU and wants me to download it again how can get uplay to allow me to play the game without downloading it

AbundantCores
11-15-2014, 04:17 PM
Had this problem moving UPlay games to a different drive, execute the game exe from the new location and it starts UPlay with a request to DL the game again, execute the game exe again with UPlay running and it starts the game.

So UPlay knows where it is given that executing the exe fires up UPlay, why it would then request you to DL again i don't know, but it still works from the exe.

I Don't have this problem with Steam, if i move the games from one drive to another all i need to do is execute the exe's in the new folder, Steam loads up and says "oh, you moved the games? give me a minute while i relocate my links to them"

Simple...

MeridianMaster
11-15-2014, 04:45 PM
It does not work

Mr_Shade
11-15-2014, 04:53 PM
Hello there,

I'm sorry you seem to have an issue with installing the game.

The issue has been reported - however until the team has investigated the cause, I can't offer a solution.

Please make sure you are contacting your local support team - with full details of which version of the game and where it was purchased along with any other information you deem important.

www.support.ubi.com

socojos
11-15-2014, 06:28 PM
1. Uninstall uPlay.

2.Insert DVD-ROM and install the game...

3. When installation finish, the installation program will instal uPlay automatically.

4. Start ACU.exe and you'll see how the uPlay knows your game is already installed.

It works for me... I had the same problem with it. :mad:

MeridianMaster
11-15-2014, 11:49 PM
my gaming pc does not make a dvd drive so i installed the game on my external hdd