PDA

View Full Version : How Does Assassin's Creed Unite Work?

Yoshack Fyre84
11-15-2014, 02:18 PM
I preordered the game through Gamestop. I never heard of Unite or got any kind of a code. I go to the website and I cannot create or join a team in any way. I want that dang sword. Apparently just creating and forming a whole team gets you 2500 Uplay points. I can't even get the first 500 to get a score. Is it broken too? I assume so. I at least found the AC Companion app for my WINDOWS phone of all phones, and its working. Please help explain to me the Unite function and how to work it. I want these points for the gear!

Yoshack Fyre84
11-15-2014, 11:22 PM
I seriously can't create a team, can't earn the Uplay points. Can't join a team. I see other people have created teams. Was this all supposed to be done before game launch?

Ureh
11-15-2014, 11:27 PM
The Unite program code is usually only offered to people who preordered from EMEA retailers.

Yoshack Fyre84
11-15-2014, 11:37 PM
EMEA? I preordered from Gamestop. So the Sabre of Honour shall be forever unattainable to me? I log onto assassinscreed.com/unite. It lets me sign in, I go to Create My Team, it has UK and the wrong console highlighted. I try to change it and it takes me to assassinscreed.ubi.com index. I'm pretty bummed now. EMEA that's like European only, or from the Uplay Store?

Ureh
11-15-2014, 11:48 PM
They might include the Sabre of Honour in the season pass. I don't think they revealed the list of weapons/armour to be included yet.

EMEA = Europe, Middle East, Asia. Gamestop UK, Game UK, EB Games NZ and AU, Mighty Ape AU and NZ, and Uplay shop EMEA are just a few of the retailers who offered the Unite code with preorders.