PDA

View Full Version : [SPOILERS] Important for people who hate how this game ends.

xXxMyStiCoxXx
11-15-2014, 12:22 PM
Let us all agree that this, although nothing new was an ending nobody wanted.
I hate this game just because how it ended, for Elise's death really killed Arno's life objective to be with her. All we play for (whatever he does) counts for nothing.
I really wish Ubisoft makes an alternate ending which shows them together, or let's put it the other way- I'd pay to have an alternate ending instead of this bullshi*t again.
Never felt more sad & disappointed, Ubisoft should know gamers get attached to characters. (Particularly Romances)
If you are an AC Series Fan, you are requested to sign this petition :/ I beg you all :/
I am royally pissed at Ubisoft for this now.
If you want to help please sign for this petition:
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/706/408/139/make-an-alternative-ending-to-assassins-creed-unity-as-an-update/?cid=headerClick#sign
Thank you for reading this and if you signed for the petition, i can't thank you enogh. Have a nice day :)

pirate1802
11-15-2014, 01:19 PM
And here we see yet another parallel Unity shares with AC3..

Charles_Phipps
11-15-2014, 01:36 PM
I think you could do the "Elise is revived by a Piece of Eden" or "Elise faked her death" ending but an alternate ending would be a mistake.

I do think that Arno isn't developed enough as a protagonist that he can pull off the, "Oh isn't this so TRAGIC!?"

chainedpop
11-15-2014, 03:38 PM
The ending brought a heavy tear to my eye. Im going to share this with as much people as I can.
I just hope Ubisoft will listen.

VestigialLlama4
11-15-2014, 03:51 PM
There is already a ready made escape hatch. The Apple of Eden/Calculations. Multiple Worlds exists in AC-Universe.

What they should do is remake and reboot UNITY as a Revolution game, write the entire game off as an Apple of Eden vision and show us the Real French Revolution. Then they can come up with a better plot and a story that is actually a moral gray area rather than "Pious Saint Arno versus the evil Radicals upsetting my expensive furniture"