PDA

View Full Version : Club missions+Newspaper

dimbismp
11-15-2014, 11:56 AM
I read in a thread,that except from the Paris stories,there are also some "Club missions",which are given to you by the Assassin Council and they are the equivalent of the assassination contracts.Is it true?How many are there and where can i find them?

Also,what is the use of the newspapers?Do they reveal more missions on he map automatically?

dimbismp
11-15-2014, 12:26 PM
Great,no one wants to help.Thanks

Pr0metheus 1962
11-15-2014, 12:34 PM
Great,no one wants to help.Thanks

Either that, or no one knows. Or you've only given it half an hour and so far, everyone in the US and Canada is still asleep.

As for me, I haven't a clue how to get club missions.

Yoshack Fyre84
11-15-2014, 01:01 PM
Either that, or no one knows. Or you've only given it half an hour and so far, everyone in the US and Canada is still asleep.

As for me, I haven't a clue how to get club missions.

Patience young Padawan. Give it time. Someone will know. I got two missions after renovating one location, but that was it. As far as newspapers go, I think it's just historical story information. Just something to read to help put your mind in the period of time you're playing in. I don't think newspapers unlock any missions or give any hints to the story. They're just like the landmark information you receive when approaching a new historical location for the first time.