PDA

View Full Version : Developers, you have my sincere thanks

johnsmith145
11-15-2014, 11:20 AM
It's clear that the higher ups who decided the release date are to blame. The intent with this game is great. The open-ended missions. The randomised co-op missions. The revamped core pillars. These things needed a little more time for polishing and bug testing. The effort put into (the non-working) companion app, (uggghh) initiates and (cringe) THE MACROTRANSACTIONS should have been redirected into the main game. It's Unity after all.

I thank you for making an almost great game.

I thank you for releasing two major patches so quickly.

I thank you for putting up with Ubisoft's ********.

I thank you for putting up with the major ****storm online.

It's not your fault.

naumaan
11-15-2014, 11:39 AM
agreed ..

OxIdOAC
11-15-2014, 11:41 AM
100% true.

Carfax83
11-15-2014, 11:51 AM
Yeah, I have to admit that despite it's problems, AC Unity is an extremely impressive and ambitious game. It's practically revolutionary in many aspects, especially when it comes to scale, density and detail. Plus the revamped combat system has the best dynamic sword fighting I've ever seen in a game by leaps and bounds. The amount of animations they used for that alone must be in the thousands!

mmac900
11-15-2014, 12:30 PM
I agree 100%, game is absolutely amazing, and only problem is that it was rushed out too soon. I have played about 12 hours so far and I am enjoying it as much as the ezio trilogy, maybe more.