PDA

View Full Version : Options missing?

KaiTelvara
11-15-2014, 09:21 AM
I am use to in my PC games to being able to adjust the mouse sensitivity. I do not see the option in Unity, am I missing something? I also do not see the option for subtitles.

The mouse sensitivity is an issue because turning "too quickly" and I can't see what I'm doing and it makes me dizzy.
Subtitles for me is important because I have SOME hearing damage from ear infections and I live in a house that echoes so I need to keep my volume down.

Of course, if these options are available and I'm just missing them, that'd be fan- freaking- tasic :P

seville57
11-15-2014, 10:19 AM
I am use to in my PC games to being able to adjust the mouse sensitivity. I do not see the option in Unity, am I missing something? I also do not see the option for subtitles.

The mouse sensitivity is an issue because turning "too quickly" and I can't see what I'm doing and it makes me dizzy.
Subtitles for me is important because I have SOME hearing damage from ear infections and I live in a house that echoes so I need to keep my volume down.

Of course, if these options are available and I'm just missing them, that'd be fan- freaking- tasic :P

You find the "subtitles" in the "Sound Options" menu.

KaiTelvara
11-15-2014, 06:35 PM
You find the "subtitles" in the "Sound Options" menu.

Thought I'd checked there but after a long day of work and an hour install, might have missed it, much thanks.

The sensitivity option doesn't exist then, does it?

seville57
11-15-2014, 07:31 PM
Thought I'd checked there but after a long day of work and an hour install, might have missed it, much thanks.

The sensitivity option doesn't exist then, does it?

I have not checked after that, so I don't know.

KaiTelvara
11-15-2014, 08:25 PM
I have not checked after that, so I don't know.

Well I messed with the x and y sensitivity and it helped but I still can't navigate very well. That may be the best it'll be :S

Diarmuid_III
11-15-2014, 08:30 PM
I'm impressed that you can play with a mouse at all. I couldn't and had to get a xbox controller for Windows.

KLN55
11-15-2014, 09:18 PM
I'm impressed that you can play with a mouse at all. I couldn't and had to get a xbox controller for Windows.

After playing all other Assassin's Creed games on consoles, I got this one for PC. It felt super weird to use the mouse and keyboard so I plugged in my dualshock 4 and and not only did it work but surprisingly the game recognized it. All the puppeteer buttons are labeled correctly and the touchpad works to launch the map. Didn't expect it to work at all actually.

seville57
11-15-2014, 10:36 PM
I'm impressed that you can play with a mouse at all. I couldn't and had to get a xbox controller for Windows.He is not only one, I'm also usin the k-board and mouse.

Tried some game with a x-box something and never again.