PDA

View Full Version : Please Ban tgdgdfhttyh From All Ubisoft Forums and Delete His Spam Threads

Yoshack Fyre84
11-15-2014, 08:44 AM
Where are the mods to stop this spam artist? Why would he invade our forum and keep spamming pushing good threads to the bottom, filling up our forums with gobbilty ****?

Tully__
11-15-2014, 12:50 PM
If you see this sort of thing, please use the "Report this post" button at the bottom left of the offending post. It's a small, pale grey triangle with a "!" mark in just to the left of the Share button.

The moderation team deal with this stuff as soon as we're aware of it. Using the report button helps to make us aware more quickly :)

Yoshack Fyre84
11-15-2014, 12:55 PM
Oh I see it now, its ghosted out and hard to see. I couldn't find it before, I spent an hour trying to find a way to contact a mod to inform of the invasion. I'll remember where that is from now on. I don't think I had to report any posts during ACIV. But a year between games is a long time too. Thanks for taking care of the issue anyway. This thread can be locked too as the problem is solved for now. Hopefully the guy doesn't come back as fhkjdsf or lisghkjgsdg and do the same thing.