PDA

View Full Version : How do I go back to the menu and play as the "others" SPOILERS

Legendz54
11-15-2014, 08:35 AM
I finished AC Unity, rather enjoyed it, story was decent and I had large amounts of fun with my friends on co op, in the beginning we play as Templar protecting jacques, and it shows the menu with all the other assassins in the past but their missions are locked, how do I play those missions?! I can't find the menu.

Legendz54
11-15-2014, 11:18 AM
Does seriously no one know? I wanna play as Altair, Connor, Haytham and the rest again :(

jellejackhammer
11-15-2014, 12:18 PM
SPOILER FOR MODERN DAY AC ROGUE! In the tablets you find around abstergo it is told that these helix missions are Some sort of documentary for people to watch (they are just easter eggs to that element in rogue) abstergo wants to make the history characters (both assassins and templar into a history series bases On true events just to make more money. Every documentary has the same name of the (missions) like for ex,lone eagle. This particular one tells of a Hero in the colonies and a dangerous Indian that are revealed to be father and Son and must face there diffrences or something.

dxsxhxcx
11-15-2014, 12:44 PM
SPOILER FOR MODERN DAY AC ROGUE! In the tablets you find around abstergo it is told that these helix missions are Some sort of documentary for people to watch (they are just easter eggs to that element in rogue) abstergo wants to make the history characters (both assassins and templar into a history series bases On true events just to make more money. Every documentary has the same name of the (missions) like for ex,lone eagle. This particular one tells of a Hero in the colonies and a dangerous Indian that are revealed to be father and Son and must face there diffrences or something.

you can use the spoiler tag to hide that: [SPOILER] your post [/SPOILER*]

just remove the *

Those are just another controversial design (?) choice made by some genius at Ubisoft where they failed to realize that by allowing us to play the first memory (the Jacques De Molay one) and showing the others locked, many would expect they would be playable at some point of the game...

Legendz54
11-15-2014, 12:47 PM
Oh FFS I was so excited to play as them again :( oh well...

pirate1802
11-15-2014, 01:18 PM
Someone up there really has a screwed up idea about how gamer's expectations build.

sneakerphile
11-15-2014, 01:21 PM
How the hell did you have time to "rather enjoy" a game that you completed in one day?!

dxsxhxcx
11-15-2014, 01:29 PM
Someone up there really has a screwed up idea about how gamer's expectations build.

don't worry, they'll read how dissapointed some fans are and will release each one of those memories as PAID dlcs... Hooray! \o/

pirate1802
11-15-2014, 01:34 PM
don't worry, they'll read how dissapointed some fans are and will release each one of those memories as PAID dlcs... Hooray! \o/

Sad thing is people will buy that crap and they'll be vindicated.