PDA

View Full Version : Give Ubisoft some credit...

smoutard48048
11-15-2014, 08:10 AM
My god ! Every since the release of the PC port of ACUnity, Ubisoft has had there balls nailed to the ground.
My system specs are: ASUS Sabertooth 990FX Rev.2 - AMD FX8320 8 core 3.5 Ghz - 16 gigz Corsair Vengeance 1866mhz RAM -
EVGA GTX 780 Classified GPU - Samsung SSD Evo 1 Tb HD.

I krank the graphics out in this game and i get the chops for about 10 seconds then everything planes itself and it runs gr8.
I haven't seen the no face glitches and all that. The only problem i have is there are sections of the map that i cannot access.
But im sure an update will fix that.

But, This game is BY FAR the best graphical game i've seen yet. They really did do a wonderful job graphically to this game.
There are some places that are so enriched with graphics it will literally blow your mind. "If you give it a chance"!
That said, NO i am not getting 60 + FPS ! I don't need it. "It would be nice", But this game is fine the way it is. Just
needs a nice update. IMO ? Best F**king game out PERIOD.........

A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n
11-15-2014, 09:12 AM
My god ! Every since the release of the PC port of ACUnity, Ubisoft has had there balls nailed to the ground.
My system specs are: ASUS Sabertooth 990FX Rev.2 - AMD FX8320 8 core 3.5 Ghz - 16 gigz Corsair Vengeance 1866mhz RAM -

I krank the graphics out in this game and i get the chops for about 10 seconds then everything planes itself and it runs gr8.
I haven't seen the no face glitches and all that. The only problem i have is there are sections of the map that i cannot access.

But, This game is BY FAR the best graphical game i've seen yet. They really did do a wonderful job graphically to this game.
There are some places that are so enriched with graphics it will literally blow your mind. "If you give it a chance"!
That said, NO i am not getting 60 + FPS ! I don't need it. "It would be nice", But this game is fine the way it is. Just

Lucky you. Thing is, I just got my game to get mostly smooth frame rate by rolling back my Nvidia drivers. Thing is, if Ubisoft could address the Nvidia hair (adding a disable option) and optimize certain areas, like the Cafe, this game would run smoother than the AnvilNext engine used in ACIII and Black Flag, at least for me. Oh, and I've got a Dell XPS 17 (L702X) with an Nvidia Geforce GT 555M and 2.20GHz. But I can run it decently now, albeit at 1280x720 resolution.

Tanyn
11-15-2014, 10:57 AM

So... what you're saying is, that because YOU haven't had any problems, that the other thousands of us have invalid complaints?

Misterscruff63
11-15-2014, 11:10 AM
Pleased its working for you :) Not bought it as it was not on sale on steam in the UK some bs dispute and it still isn't, and in many ways glad after all the **** other peeps have been having solely because Ubisoft were greedy and shipped this piece of crap out early. I feel sorry for those who have been having problems after parting with there hard earned money. I was envious of you lot being able to play while I wasn't but now.....

ACIDTITAN
11-15-2014, 11:29 AM
Agree the game looks Impressive but the performance inconsistency ruins the experience.

naumaan
11-15-2014, 11:37 AM
well ubisoft did a great job .. well indeed i suppose ... they made the game from scratch .. so i guess they didnt know what they are going to expect ... anyhow .. they should have released rogue this year and acunity the next year ... it could have saved them from utter shame .. but still i admire the work of their support team .. they are kind of working 24 hours it seems .. and I am sure .. they will patch up all the bugs soon enough .. I just cant wait to get my hands on fully patched game ...

Misterscruff63
11-15-2014, 11:41 AM
@ naumaan and that all boils down to greed ! Instead of a game that could have been so much more, all it has done is damaged Ubisoft's reputation even more.

naumaan
11-15-2014, 11:49 AM
@ naumaan and that all boils down to greed !

well it could be greed alone, if i could actually see a drastic downgrade in the quality they provided ... bugs crashes can be fixed .. but a lame quality cannot ... and from where I stand I cant see any downgrade yet ..

they really did some terrible decisions tho .. like throwing high level requirements at us a week before the game, increasing our hopes to a level that we cannot expect anything bad from it

not releasing any betas to check the game with typical pcs present in the market ..

its not greed .. its careless behavior .. which i suppose will sink their company down if they did not counter it ..