PDA

View Full Version : Assassins creed unite program - preordered, no code

SaphironX
11-15-2014, 06:25 AM
This is my third topic here on unity, and I wish for once it was something positive. Uplay has something called the assassins creed unite program for preorders. I preordered mine from bestbuy.ca (Canada) and I have no such code. Am I supposed to? Does my preorder somehow not count?

Seems like everything in this game down to chests and Uplay rewards is locked behind apps, and services, and not even my preorder is sufficiently good to get some of it... Add it to the fact I STILL get "please wait" when I try to play with friends and can't even access my friends list, and I'm starting to feel pretty frustrated.

I read that best buy doesn't count for this promotion... Is this the case, has ubisoft really just said "this preorder isn't good enough?".

Someone give me a positive response, as I'm the only one of my friends with no coop access (only with ac though, games in general are fine online) I could use it.

bruno-BMDJ
11-19-2014, 04:29 PM
Even i pre ordered it from amazon.in and i still did not get the unite code .It is more than 2 months since i pre ordered it

Snipmeister
11-19-2014, 04:33 PM
I got my pre-order code by email micht be helpful to check your spam folder cose i got the mail on the day it was delivered.

And if i am right you need to have PSPlus to be able to play Co-Op