PDA

View Full Version : Dev's Please let me pay to Unlock Lengendary Outfits............

HellSniper666
11-15-2014, 06:09 AM
Because the Assassins Creed Unity Companion App out is bugged............And for a lot of folks like my self it will not install. I will pay 1.50 for a outfit, Not trying to set the standard on the already micro transaction scheme you have going on. But just saying. It is better then wasting time and losing progress.

Also, Give us the past lead characters weapons.............

ace3001
11-15-2014, 06:14 AM
Are you serious? You want to pay money to Ubisoft because the companion app is bugged, instead of them having to fix the damned thing?

HellSniper666
11-15-2014, 06:19 AM
Yea, I do not have time to keep trying to make things work or download things..........I make enough money to make myself happy. I do not want to piss anyone off with my post. I really want that Altair Outfit and Connors bow........

GolfPro72
11-15-2014, 11:37 AM
I don't want this to sound like a personal attack, because that's not the intent, but this is the exact reason we're getting lacklustre releases with shoddy content and elements of the game that just plain don't work. You shouldn't have to pay for anything that you are entitled to for free, regardless of the fact that you are able to. Devs see this stuff and start thinking "Oh well, who cares if it doesn't work, people will just buy it as extra content", and then the incentive to fix it is gone. The opposite should be happening, so devs looks and see that NO ONE is buying any additional content. That's what will make them stand up and notice. That's why they're scrambling now. The stock price dropped almost 10% at launch, and everyone there wet their collective pants. Now there are articles out about Ubisoft being the next EA in terms of customer support and launch quality. That's what these guys need to see and hear, not people willing to essentially reward them for not living up to what they promised us.

Sorry that went on so long. Again, I don't want that construed as a personal attack. We all make the choices that we make and that's our right as consumers. My way of thinking is just that we also have the right to be given what we've already paid for.

Jackdaw951
11-15-2014, 11:57 AM
. . . this is the exact reason we're getting lacklustre releases with shoddy content and elements of the game that just plain don't work. You shouldn't have to pay for anything that you are entitled to for free, regardless of the fact that you are able to. Devs see this stuff and start thinking "Oh well, who cares if it doesn't work, people will just buy it as extra content", and then the incentive to fix it is gone. The opposite should be happening, so devs looks and see that NO ONE is buying any additional content. That's what will make them stand up and notice.

. . .

. . . we also have the right to be given what we've already paid for.

You saved me some typing time, thanks. Spot-on commentary. "Let me pay for something I should already have, because a foreign app that should have nothing to do with my console game won't work." Seriously? Come on. How far are we going to let them lead our gaming astray?

HellSniper666
11-15-2014, 09:00 PM
I still cannot get this app to install

JustPlainQuirky
11-15-2014, 09:55 PM
I'd rather pay than give initiates my clicks, tbh.

But having them locked away via payment or outside media is anti-consumer in itself.

they should be free and inside the game. smh.

SaphironX
11-16-2014, 12:16 AM
Agreed. I'm paid $70 already. I shouldn't have to pay more and nothing annoys me more then seeing an actual IN GAME chest that says "please play the companion app to unlock". Way to take any sense of realism and throw it out the window, ubisoft. Might as well cut the foreplay and make us open them with codes obtained off Pepsi cans from the super market.

it's the equivelent of playing god of war, jumping on a cyclops and getting a message that says "to rip out his eyeball and dismember his arms, please activate your companion app now".

And the best part, if I used the app, you'd still have like three other services from the unite program to initiatives with content locked behind them.