PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Update..

Y2GaMbiNo
11-15-2014, 03:56 AM
Ok, I wasn't really having any issues with the game. Little stutter here and there but, for me the game ran without any really major issues. Today I go and run the game after the patch update and now the game will not even run. Keeps crashing and saying it can't open. What the hell is going on. This is 2 games now that Ubisoft has screwed up on and this is not your average $40 game. This is a title people pay good money for and we shouldn't be having these types of issues. I understand things do happen but, c'mon.

Does anyone know what can I try to fix this cause I really wanna play..

Thaks!:(:(:(:(:(

naumaan
11-15-2014, 04:00 AM
you didnt notice the fps getting better ... ? .. strange .. i noticed the cutscenes are running way better than before .. and in game fighting and everything is easy ... its just that its a crash everytime i go in .. but anyways .. i think this problem will be solved by next patches .. i hope

Matt.mc
11-15-2014, 04:28 AM
This last patch really improved the cutscenes for me too. I still get a little bit of frame rate drop but it's not really as bad as before.

naumaan
11-15-2014, 04:41 AM
i think they are working hard to provide us with solutions to our problems .. bdw ... I need my payment as a qa tester :D ..